Tim on the petition drive!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I used to take things personally. Now I have to forget it and put family first.
Can't live on here...too addicting and it becomes more important than the reason we're actually working so hard....our families!
This site, for sure, has helped me with my composition.
It has also showed me how to be a gentleman, without compromising my principles.
It's a good outlet,...for me.

10 point

This site, for sure, has helped me with my composition.
It has also showed me how to be a gentleman, without compromising my principles.
It's a good outlet,...for me.
Sometimes the postings are relevant, sometimes funny, and sometimes like SKUD missiles (just launch them and see where they land),
But it's all opinion, right or wrong, and it shouldn't be taken as personal becuz It's just opinions. That's mine.

Spongebob1

I have followed BrownCafe for several years, I wasn't gonna join,....I didn't want to get "sucked-in" to all the bickering that goes on, and several weeks ago I was reading some threads and I just got so pe'od at all the lies and half truths, and it seemed to me that there were a few trying to "run the show" or belittle other teamsters, and I let it get to me, I'm learning to let things roll off my back,

hyena

I have followed BrownCafe for several years, I wasn't gonna join,....I didn't want to get "sucked-in" to all the bickering that goes on, and several weeks ago I was reading some threads and I just got so pe'od at all the lies and half truths, and it seemed to me that there were a few trying to "run the show" or belittle other teamsters, and I let it get to me, I'm learning to let things roll off my back,
I used to take this stuff so seriously haha but your right you gotta let it roll off your back. I found out real quick not everyone has your back and your not always gonna get good advice. It's fun though

10 point

Did you know that when you flush the toilet in a southern hemisphere country the water flows counter clockwise?
Makes sense to me. Due to the unbonded ions and properties in the water being drawn to the reverse magnetic pull (vs ours) south of the equator?

Or are their toilet jets positioned to spray the opposite way?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439087951.785303.jpg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439087967.102284.jpg