Tim on the petition drive!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439089449.157051.jpg

This a scary for Timmy.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
They got enough already brother... I thought u knew Tdu better ...
They simply want more phone numbers and emails to. SPAM!! you let me down wide load .. I thought u knew all their half truths
He might not make it in time. Better hit the streets for fatty. You gonna stay up late?

804brown

For all of you who believe that Local 804 is in "chaos", we had our Summer union meeting on Sunday. Tim spoke, some of the other officers spoke, a leader of another union from CWA spoke, and a local politician spoke. Now ive been hearing so much on this forum from people who have no clue about what is going on in my local...about how we were going in the "wrong direction" and "chaos". Well, every member of the opposing slate or slates were there. As well as Liam. NOT ONE OF THEM STOOD UP TO GO TO THE MIC!! No one asked any questions about Tim or Liam or that anything is wrong in the local.
A matter of fact the membership was given good news on the H/W as well as our pensions. If the membership "wanted Tim gone", that room would have been filled with opposing members yelling and screaming for answers and resignations and explanations. Sort of what happened back in 2007/2008 when the old board tried cutting our pension. CRICKETS!!

Ron Carey lives on

I really have a hard time getting involved with International politics right now. I see National presidential candidates who have made thier careers busting Unions. We wont have a union to argue about, if we don't fight the War on workers

Sent using BrownCafe App

For all of you who believe that Local 804 is in "chaos", we had our Summer union meeting on Sunday. Tim spoke, some of the other officers spoke, a leader of another union from CWA spoke, and a local politician spoke. Now ive been hearing so much on this forum from people who have no clue about what is going on in my local...about how we were going in the "wrong direction" and "chaos". Well, every member of the opposing slate or slates were there. As well as Liam. NOT ONE OF THEM STOOD UP TO GO TO THE MIC!! No one asked any questions about Tim or Liam or that anything is wrong in the local.
A matter of fact the membership was given good news on the H/W as well as our pensions. If the membership "wanted Tim gone", that room would have been filled with opposing members yelling and screaming for answers and resignations and explanations. Sort of what happened back in 2007/2008 when the old board tried cutting our pension. CRICKETS!!
So on a nice summer day a whole bunch a homer showed up. That sounds about right.