Tim on the petition drive!!

Post content once. That's fine. No problem.

No more pictures of people's face because that violates their privacy. I have no dog in your union fight but I do have this website to deal with. Your posts sometimes get reported and then I look and see that the same thing has been posted over and over which is spam. That requires me to spend my time searching out and deleting content that is repetitive.

Nothing personal. You're a decent guy. That's just my reality of keeping a website somewhat cleaned up and keep the content fresh.
So next time it's relevant can I post the u tube videos? I think you are a great girl and all as well but sometimes it's going to be relevant. I don't need to worry about offending people on a message board when they trash my guys and I post facts. What do you say @cheryl?

And for the record I will never report anything on this forum after my so called friend narked me out and was brash enough to gloat publicly on this very forum about it.

You should learn the TOS and IBT Election Rules.
When you are permitted to break the rules of the site for political gain, and I am not, it is permissible for me to report you under IBT Constitution election rules.
Quit being a crybaby, you are whole.
Bring it on slick. I've done nothing wrong and I know it. I'm on my own time. Bring it nark.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bring it on slick. I've done nothing wrong and I know it. I'm on my own time. Bring it nark.
There's nothing more to "bring on"?
It's just the Brown Cafe?
If you're going to hold me to the Teamster Oath, on this site, I'm going to hold you to the IBT Constitution.

Move on, please.