Tim S and company embezzlement.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
See, I rest my case. I'll add "fake news" next time.
You haven't made a case, just sloppy excuses for starting an unfounded thread.
All you did was prove that you are a fraud and no better than those that you rail against.

Don't forget to beep your horn every five to eight seconds while you're "backing that truck up" honey.
communicate.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You haven't made a case, just sloppy excuses for starting an unfounded thread.
All you did was prove that you are a fraud and no better than those that you rail against.

Don't forget to beep your horn every five to eight seconds while you're "backing that truck up" honey.
communicate.jpg
Ohhh Butthead, I can't wait for next week.
IMG_1543.PNG

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ohhh Butthead, I can't wait for next week.
It's not about whether these charges are eventually validated, next week or next month.
It's about you going off half cocked, like those you rebuke for doing the same thing.

That makes you a hypocrite.

You're always clamoring about "proof", now look at you???

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's not about whether these charges are eventually validated, next week or next month.
It's about you going off half cocked, like those you rebuke for doing the same thing.

@The Son of Sam, has started 34 different threads.

Trying to admonish, the H&H team.

(since the join date of Aug 2015)

How many.... have come to fruition ??

-Bug-

wide load

You're always clamoring about "proof", now look at you???
I think it's funny that tubby..., actually, I'm gonna let you wait it out.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
@The Son of Sam, has started 34 different threads.

Trying to admonish, the H&H team.

(since the join date of Aug 2015)

How many.... have come to fruition ??

-Bug-
You can't bring someone else up, by bringing someone else down.
Because someone else did it "34 times", doesn't validate someone else doing it once.

The notion that you can, drives me nuts.....more than any other as a steward.

Last time I checked, H&H won the election?
Why not display a bit of class......even if it has to be faked?

I believe it was Paul Brown who put it best. ....

......."act like you've been there before".

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I think it's funny that tubby..., actually, I'm gonna let you wait it out.
The only thing that I'm vested in,.....is point out your hypocrisy.

If it turns out he's guilty, then so be it, and may he be held accountable.

But in the end, either way, you did exactly what you have always claimed to be unfair, which makes you a hypocrite.

wide load

The only thing that I'm vested in,.....is point out your hypocrisy.

If it turns out he's guilty, then so be it, and may he be held accountable.

But in the end, either way, you did exactly what you have always claimed to be unfair, which makes you a hypocrite.
you call it hypocritical. I call it a dose of your own medicine. Eat it till you love it. When Tim is found guilty I'm sure your stop the response or at best defend. The real hypocrisy is that the reform school is caught embezzling...AAAAAGAIN. Tim would make Ron proud.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
you call it hypocritical. I call it a dose of your own medicine. Eat it till you love it. When Tim is found guilty I'm sure your stop the response or at best defend. The real hypocrisy is that the reform school is caught embezzling...AAAAAGAIN. Tim would make Ron proud.
My "own medicine"???

I generally don't start threads........I finish them.

If he's found guilty and exhausts his appeals, or accepts the remedy, I will admonish him and any other embezzler.......

......but for now, you're the hypocrite in the cross hairs.

Hofficer Hater

It was revealed today that the IBT told Eddie V at 804 that he had no case against Tim S and let it go.

Eddie V also attempted to contact the IIO about this and after looking into it, they replied within 24 hours saying the accrued/severance pay was within local bylaws and did not violate the IBT constitution.

These "charges" held zero validity.

wide load

It was revealed today that the IBT told Eddie V at 804 that he had no case against Tim S and let it go.

Eddie V also attempted to contact the IIO about this and after looking into it, they replied within 24 hours saying the accrued/severance pay was within local bylaws and did not violate the IBT constitution.

These "charges" held zero validity.
In the words of Butthead, how would Sam know this information if it were true?

If someone is proven a criminal, they should pay the price... No matter who they are.. The thing is, no one gets taken down... If one would, the others would start playing like a good boy or his Bass will be next..

Inthegame

If someone is proven a criminal, they should pay the price... No matter who they are.. The thing is, no one gets taken down... If one would, the others would start playing like a good boy or his Bass will be next..
It doesn't take a brain sturgeon to figure that out...Looks like they're investigation hit a snag but they lured you in hook, line and sinker...don't be so gillable...there's something fishy about your post...if you have any further thoughts let minnow...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It doesn't take a brain sturgeon to figure that out...Looks like they're investigation hit a snag but they lured you in hook, line and sinker...don't be so gillable...there's something fishy about your post...if you have any further thoughts let minnow...
He may have just posted what he did for the halibut, while sitting upon his lofty perch.
No need to be crappie about it, by calling him on the carpet.
I trout he even cares about any of this garbage.

Last edited:

Inthegame

He may have just posted what he did for the halibut, while sitting upon his lofty perch.
No need to be crappie about it, by calling him on the carpet.
I trout he even cares about any of this garbage.

Thank you very much, we'll be here all week....