Tim S and company embezzlement.

He may have just posted what he did for the halibut, while sitting upon his lofty perch.
No need to be crappie about it, by calling him on the carpet.
I trout he even cares about any of this garbage.
I'm good... He is just upset because I'm one of the guys shaking things up in local 177.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It was revealed today that the IBT told Eddie V at 804 that he had no case against Tim S and let it go.

Eddie V also attempted to contact the IIO about this and after looking into it, they replied within 24 hours saying the accrued/severance pay was within local bylaws and did not violate the IBT constitution.

These "charges" held zero validity.
Seems as though your full of crap. Hearing is still scheduled for Jan 25th.

scoobypanda

Tim's hearing is tomorrow. I will be presenting in the kangaroo court. The number is $197,000, this is total payouts for all officers and agents that left office 12/31/15. I personally received 4,400. I was hired in april '93 and have rolled one vacation into following winter every year since I got my 3rd. In 2015 I also skipped one week because I had panel cases and was still learning the ropes, having just been appointed to replace a retiring BA in april 2015. So I had 2 weeks in the bank when I left office. One of my favorite benefits to working at the hall was the ability to break up vacations into days and even half days. Tim has well over 30 years, so was entitled to 6 weeks/year. He was in office for 6 years and all of us skipped vacation time during contract negotiations, so yes he absolutely had accrued vacation time coming to him when he left office. When Tim traveled, he normally spent a half day at the hall on Friday and headed to the airport in the afternoon. There was no fraud, and we only took money for unused accrued vacation. The present eboard is floundering and getting destroyed by the company, they want to discredit former officers in hopes of retaining office in 2 years. A) the charges won't be upheld at joint council appeal because they have no merit. B) the current board has zero chance at reelection regardless of who opposes them and these actions only underscore the fact that they were elected to positions that they are incapable and undeserving of holding.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Tim's hearing is tomorrow. I will be presenting in the kangaroo court. The number is $197,000, this is total payouts for all officers and agents that left office 12/31/15. I personally received 4,400. I was hired in april '93 and have rolled one vacation into following winter every year since I got my 3rd. In 2015 I also skipped one week because I had panel cases and was still learning the ropes, having just been appointed to replace a retiring BA in april 2015. So I had 2 weeks in the bank when I left office. One of my favorite benefits to working at the hall was the ability to break up vacations into days and even half days. Tim has well over 30 years, so was entitled to 6 weeks/year. He was in office for 6 years and all of us skipped vacation time during contract negotiations, so yes he absolutely had accrued vacation time coming to him when he left office. When Tim traveled, he normally spent a half day at the hall on Friday and headed to the airport in the afternoon. There was no fraud, and we only took money for unused accrued vacation. The present eboard is floundering and getting destroyed by the company, they want to discredit former officers in hopes of retaining office in 2 years. A) the charges won't be upheld at joint council appeal because they have no merit. B) the current board has zero chance at reelection regardless of who opposes them and these actions only underscore the fact that they were elected to positions that they are incapable and undeserving of holding.
Yet you plead your case the day prior? 197,000 is a lot of money. You maybe in the clear but there seems to be 192,600 to account for.

Vinny if it's all so simple why not cooperate with the investigation?