Tim S and company embezzlement.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Anyone heard the latest that Tim is going to jail for stealing almost 200k? Where is Son of Sam? I'm sure this will be removed.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Anyone heard the latest that Tim is going to jail for stealing almost 200k? Where is Son of Sam? I'm sure this will be removed.
I can't believe evil and son of Sam aren't upset with this.......I HEARD he got paid out 9 weeks but he was entitled to 13 because he never took a vacation but members have text messages saying he was on vacation while he was at tdu functions

Evil

Are you aware these are internal Local 804 charges and not IBT or fed charges?

If the feds finds thatTim S embezzled any money he should be expelled for defrauding the members.

LeadBelly

Banned
Yea I saw it, he's got some problems. Remember this, we all get three hits and a cot in the pokey. Those three boys aren't enough for everyone.

LeadBelly

Banned
I can't believe evil and son of Sam aren't upset with this.......I HEARD he got paid out 9 weeks but he was entitled to 13 because he never took a vacation but members have text messages saying he was on vacation while he was at tdu functions
Some of these older guys don't understand the power of a text message.

wide load

My quess is that they got paid out for unused vacation for the entire eboard and appointed staff. They probably have a cap in weeks they can collect in their bylaws and they exceeded it.
They got paid out but I guess the issue is that he got too much. While he was running around the country making a name for himself he used vacation time. So things apparently aren't adding up.

LeadBelly

Banned
They got paid out but I guess the issue is that he got too much. While he was running around the country making a name for himself he used vacation time. So things apparently aren't adding up.
I ran into him once out of town and we had some words. He came up the loser, but that's a different story. Anyway he was on the members dime learning about right to work and after five o'clock he was campaigning. All this driving a Nissan. So in my opinion he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

That's what it sounds like.

Depending on your Local, using vacation time is permissible in "blocks" of time.

An hour here, an hour there, or a day or 2 at a time.

But, if you fly (or drive) out of town, and claim 2 hours....

You have to justify the other 6. (and related expenses)

Documentation is what will be looked at.

Every Local is audited by the IBT every 5 years.

(and they don't miss a thing)

I never had a problem.

-Bug-

SoCalUPS

So he was overpaid, that's a Local matter. If there was an error, he pays it back and it's done. Why do we want to treat our brothers worse than management does?

wide load

So he was overpaid, that's a Local matter. If there was an error, he pays it back and it's done. Why do we want to treat our brothers worse than management does?
Simple, when there is even a hint of speculative malfeasance on the part of an "old guard" leader, TDU steamrolls the slander truck on a kamikaze mission. BUT, when the shoe is on the other foot it's all "bogus charges", "dirty politics", "baseless facts". If your always gonna accuse someone for having a dirty crib, your house better be spotless.

UPS Preloader

Simple, when there is even a hint of speculative malfeasance on the part of an "old guard" leader, TDU steamrolls the slander truck on a kamikaze mission. BUT, when the shoe is on the other foot it's all "bogus charges", "dirty politics", "baseless facts". If your always gonna accuse someone for having a dirty crib, your house better be spotless.

As much as wide load and I disagree on H&H and the contract they negotiate, he's right on this one.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
As much as wide load and I disagree on H&H and the contract they negotiate, he's right on this one.
Doesn't make @wide load any less of a hypocrite.

He rails at the notion and labels anyone who participates as "TDU", then jumps in with both feet when presented the opportunity from the other side of the fence.

Right on???,.....not hardly.

LagunaBrown

Doesn't make @wide load any less of a hypocrite.

He rails at the notion and labels anyone who participates as "TDU", then jumps in with both feet when presented the opportunity from the other side of the fence.

Right on???,.....not hardly.
Explain how Tim S is got all that "unused vacation time" paid when he has been campaigning for his local and the international? If he was campaigning on the members dime that is a big problem! Talk about a hypocrite.