Time Card Viewer (on topic)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
the search function is on the top right of the page, it is your friend
Why the hell would I do a search for a topic that I already knew about? I created this thread to help inform others of this feature. If someone beat me to the punch....so be it.

Again....the title says on topic....if you have nothing to add to the time card viewer discussion...please post elsewhere.

Sierra44

Now go home and get yer freakin’ shine box!!
I can't access it since I don't have a timecard, but does it show the different codes on there? Like lunch, paid break, shuttle time, etc?
Yes. I'm 22.3. And when I input all of the Other Work codes and times in the DIAD, they show up on the Time Card Viewer.

wilberforce15

Under the Job Tools tab, under Time and Expenses, I get nothing.

The only linke is one for the UPS Activity System, which always leads to a page that doesn't load (DNS Address not found).

I'd love to use this. Any idea what the problem is?

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Under the Job Tools tab, under Time and Expenses, I get nothing.

The only linke is one for the UPS Activity System, which always leads to a page that doesn't load (DNS Address not found).

I'd love to use this. Any idea what the problem is?
Clear your cashe and web history and log back in

km3

It looks like they added a new (similar) feature: A time-off viewer. Shows you how many hours off you have, how many have been used, and what you're scheduled to have off. I think there are some bugs in the system still, as it shows my option week 2 months earlier than it's supposed to be, it must have been added just today since I didn't see it this morning while checking the time card.

The Time-off viewer is available below the Time Card link in the Job Tools section.