Time it takes for 9.5 grievance pay to be issued

The Driver

I drive.
Anyone have any experience with how long it takes from the time you file 9.5 and the point at which you're issued your check?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
9.5 should be if you are on the list you are off the clock in 9.5 hours. If Mgmnt was smart they would give all the 9.5 people 8 hours each day and watch them squirm. It should be about getting done earlier, not penalty pay.

I'm a shop steward and if you have good BA mine get settled I send them to the BA and I have a check less than 2 weeks. Contract says you can't file until 10 after it is on labors desk. Well that means they can hold it until union gets involved. The BA here are awesome we just send it in and get paid which pisses off my center manager

Indecisi0n

It can take a while but just remember it's the company putting off paying because they want to discourage drivers in order to make them stop filing. All those checks at up and in due time you will get a nice extra paycheck. When you file just get you grievance number and give it time.

A few times I would be called into the office and handed a nice 800 dollar extra paycheck.

The Driver

I drive.
It can take a while but just remember it's the company putting off paying because they want to discourage drivers in order to make them stop filing. All those checks at up and in due time you will get a nice extra paycheck. When you file just get you grievance number and give it time.

A few times I would be called into the office and handed a nice 800 dollar extra paycheck.

I need to get the carbon copy or write down the grievance number then.

Dhydratd

...If Mgmnt was smart they would give all the 9.5 people 8 hours each day and watch them squirm.

"Squirm"?? All I ever want is 8 and the gate! :clap:
If they sent me out with 8 hours of work each day, I'd be dancing!!

Weird-Dancing-Man-Funny-Gif-Image.gif

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I had a 7.5/8 hr dispatch for an entire year. It was HEAVEN. They tried to get me to beg for OT. Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
9.5 should be if you are on the list you are off the clock in 9.5 hours. If Mgmnt was smart they would give all the 9.5 people 8 hours each day and watch them squirm. It should be about getting done earlier, not penalty pay.
It is about getting off early but why throw away free money?

They don't know how to run this place and keep everyone under 9.5 so everyone should get on the list and take the free money.

I'm sure most are like me. I don't want the OT but if you're gonna give it to me anyway I'm gonna get every penny I'm owed.

CanOSup

One of them
Anyone have any experience with how long it takes from the time you file 9.5 and the point at which you're issued your check?

I believe the standard grievance payout ranges from between as long as we can drag our feet and never. Somewhere in there lies your answer.