Time to give up your guns.

El Correcto

god is dead
WTF????

His family said they were glad he didn’t decide to commit suicide over the bullying.

A cousin, Cint Wheat, wrote on social media, “It could have been a decision that he could have committed suicide… he was trying to protect himself."

He was scared, he was afraid,” Carol Harrison-Lafayette, who said she is a relative speaking for Simpkins’ family, told reporters.

"I’m not trying to justify the gun that was brought, but when you’re being bullied, when there’s bullies, throughout this nation you hear of young people … committing suicide,” Harrison-Lafayette said, adding that his bullying had been reported to teachers and principals.
Everything I read there makes you think the 18 year old is some snappy dresser, I watched that stupid man basically crip walk out of the jail smiling with his pants around his ankles. The little :censored2: dresses like every dumb urban youth I’ve ever seen.
I’d understand if we were discussing Erkle going to hood high, but this isn’t the case at all. These people are despicable liars.

El Correcto

god is dead
These :censored2: leftist view criminal justice as a form of rehabilitation, it is not. Justice is what we entrust the government to carry out so we can live in a civil society, we give up our natural inclinations towards vengeance knowing justice will be served on our behalf under rules we all agree to. This little :censored2: head just shot up kids in a school, luckily no one was killed but life behind bars sounds more than fair here. Should be looking at 4 attempted murder charges. It was premeditated and he fled. Instead he is out on bail, a complete flight risk because his family is self admittedly “financially blessed” and the little :censored2: still got a low ass bail. I bet his family can easily eat the 75k loss if this :censored2:er just dips before trial.

This is far from justice for the kids laying up in the hospital and their parents by their side, I’d be beyond livid at this sprctacle put on by his whole family and they would all be held to account for this :censored2: one way or another.

fishtm2001

Everything I read there makes you think the 18 year old is some snappy dresser, I watched that stupid man basically crip walk out of the jail smiling with his pants around his ankles. The little :censored2: dresses like every dumb urban youth I’ve ever seen.
I’d understand if we were discussing Erkle going to hood high, but this isn’t the case at all. These people are despicable liars.
looks like a classic case of "standing your ground"

El Correcto

god is dead
looks like a classic case of "standing your ground"
Even in self defense cases you’re liable for collateral damage. Even if you were shooting at a mass shooter and you hit someone behind him killing/injuring them, that is your ass on the line for what you have done.

I know you left wing trolls don’t understand gun laws or guns for that matter. But what this kid did with that fire arm could put his ass away for a long time and should.

fishtm2001

Even in self defense cases you’re liable for collateral damage. Even if you were shooting at a mass shooter and you hit someone behind him killing/injuring them, that is your ass on the line for what you have done.

I know you left wing trolls don’t understand gun laws or guns for that matter. But what this kid did with that fire arm could put his ass away for a long time and should.
Got it! Wrong color for you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
WTF????

His family said they were glad he didn’t decide to commit suicide over the bullying.

A cousin, Cint Wheat, wrote on social media, “It could have been a decision that he could have committed suicide… he was trying to protect himself."

He was scared, he was afraid,” Carol Harrison-Lafayette, who said she is a relative speaking for Simpkins’ family, told reporters.

"I’m not trying to justify the gun that was brought, but when you’re being bullied, when there’s bullies, throughout this nation you hear of young people … committing suicide,” Harrison-Lafayette said, adding that his bullying had been reported to teachers and principals.
The ones you wish would have killed themselves never do.

El Correcto

god is dead
Shot him in the back? He'd make a good cop.
I don’t see cop in this kid’s future prospects. Maybe a professional salad tosser? A stay on bunk wife?
18 year old twink is gonna get turned out for sure in protective custody by the pedophiles and rapists he will be bunked with.

El Correcto

god is dead
He is a little privleged black boy though, so I’m sure his parents will pay for his protection behind bars as long as they can afford to do so.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How come the Texas Governor hasn't?
Has his head up Chump's fat ass. Doesn't know what's happening around him.
He commented the same day it happened you stable geniuses. SMH.

Sportello

He commented the same day it happened you stable geniuses. SMH.

Such a touching, heartfelt statement. Texas is messed up.