Time to give up your guns.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

On-the-run Texas high school shooter, 18, hands himself into police station with his ATTORNEY: Teen is charged with aggravated assault after pulling .45 caliber gun and injuring three people - one critically - following classroom brawl​

Note to self:

If by chance i dont complete the job...

Have my attorney say that I only injured them.

By no means was i trying to complete the job.

El Correcto

god is dead
I went to minority white schools, hell I went to the alternative schools in those minority white schools filled with the worse kids in the system, little future convicts got pencil lead in my arm to this day from some Mexican stabbing me with his pencil, admittedly we did that :censored2: for laughs.

But not once did I go get my brother’s shotgun to settle a dispute between us nor bring a gun to school even when I knew other kids had a problem with me. This little :censored2: head deserve to still be in jail right now with no :censored2:ing bond.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I went to minority white schools, hell I went to the alternative schools in those minority white schools filled with the worse kids in the system, little future convicts got pencil lead in my arm to this day from some Mexican stabbing me with his pencil, admittedly we did that :censored2: for laughs.

But not once did I go get my brother’s shotgun to settle a dispute between us nor bring a gun to school even when I knew other kids had a problem with me. This little :censored2: head deserve to still be in jail right now with no :censored2:ing bond.
I got sent to reform school for a year as a 14 yr old delinquent. No weapons, just fists. Had teeth chipped and I broke noses. I’m still friends with some of those ‘kids’ today. Some are very respectable citizens! Some, not so much.

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

Kids...

And most adults these days cant fight.

Bottom line.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Little :censored2:er comes out of the court house dripped in blue like a crip. He looks like the one that was throwing down a one sided beat down on that other kid as well, not the one that was being bullied.
Multiple outlets saying video surfaced of him as the victim of a fight. Weird, looks like he's beating the crap out of someone with lighter skin than him....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I swear he is the one that is doing the beat down.
I saw that short clip like 10 times, it looks just like the kid.
Ya I mean anything's possible I guess but seems to be the opposite of what the media is portraying.

asimklins.jpg

Screenshot_20211007-214556_Chrome.jpg

MAKAVELI

Cool story bro 😎

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
his parents deserve to lose their jobs for getting that little :censored2: head out of jail and defending his actions.
WTF????

His family said they were glad he didn’t decide to commit suicide over the bullying.

A cousin, Cint Wheat, wrote on social media, “It could have been a decision that he could have committed suicide… he was trying to protect himself."

He was scared, he was afraid,” Carol Harrison-Lafayette, who said she is a relative speaking for Simpkins’ family, told reporters.

"I’m not trying to justify the gun that was brought, but when you’re being bullied, when there’s bullies, throughout this nation you hear of young people … committing suicide,” Harrison-Lafayette said, adding that his bullying had been reported to teachers and principals.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
WTF????

His family said they were glad he didn’t decide to commit suicide over the bullying.

A cousin, Cint Wheat, wrote on social media, “It could have been a decision that he could have committed suicide… he was trying to protect himself."

"I’m not trying to justify the gun that was brought, but when you’re being bullied, when there’s bullies, throughout this nation you hear of young people … committing suicide,” she said, according to the paper.
No one brought a gun to school in my day for being bullied. And we had more guns available. Of all types. The kids today are very different. Society is sick.