Time to give up your guns.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

On-the-run Texas high school shooter, 18, hands himself into police station with his ATTORNEY: Teen is charged with aggravated assault after pulling .45 caliber gun and injuring three people - one critically - following classroom brawl​

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

On-the-run Texas high school shooter, 18, hands himself into police station with his ATTORNEY: Teen is charged with aggravated assault after pulling .45 caliber gun and injuring three people - one critically - following classroom brawl​

Damn! I was looking forward to the BLM riots when the cops shot him in a shootout

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Not much of a fight..one kid was the only one throwing punches the other was using the Old Ali “rope a dope” defense... two featherweights.. not that much damage.

It is a shame that people do not want to intervene anymore. Too busy filming..

When we had fights in school...they did not last long, there was always classmates that would separate the two before further damage.

oldngray

nowhere special
Not much of a fight..one kid was the only one throwing punches the other was using the Old Ali “rope a dope” defense... two featherweights.. not that much damage.

When we had fights in school...they did not last long, there was always classmates that would separate the two before further damage.
Teachers are afraid to break up fights now too

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Texas Governor Greg Abbott said that the gun used in the incident was not legal, adding that 'it is illegal for the shoot to either possess or have purchased the gun that was used in this crime.'

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
back in the day they used to put gloves on students to fight it out.

then shake hands afterwards.
usually solved the problem and you became friends afterwards.

but what do we know? that must have been a stupid way to solve the problem.

El Correcto

god is dead

How many of your classmates were little gangbangers?
No these kids did the right thing, let the teachers and law enforcements handle it, they won’t be held accountable the same way the other kids who intervene would be.

refineryworker05

Sandy Hook was an eye opener for me about the Nihilism and fear gripping a lot of Americans. I believed oh the young children of well to do white parents got brutaly murdered, I remember thinking of congress will pass some new control laws, but instead republicans said oh those weren't children that got killed, they were crisis actors and they harrassed the parents saying their children didn't really die. Till this day, Alex Jones whom a ton of republicans love still has a successful show even though he led that despicable lie campaign agains parents whose 6 year old child had been murdered. Again the radical beliefs of republican voters has been there for all to see for many years.

refineryworker05

republican voters are terrified of other groups of Americans. so they feel like they truly need guns to protect themselves in the inevitable societal decline.
I remember when Obama got elected POTUS and all of these dooms day preppers started popping up. I went down a rabbit hole once reading a ton of articles and the gist of it was there will be some type of nationwide clamity, usually the government not paying food stamps or welfare and that would cause "urban residents" to start massive riots and eventually come to the dooms day preppers' homes looking for food, and the preppers would be forced to kill people.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sandy Hook was an eye opener for me about the Nihilism and fear gripping a lot of Americans. I believed oh the young children of well to do white parents got brutaly murdered, I remember thinking of congress will pass some new control laws, but instead republicans said oh those weren't children that got killed, they were crisis actors and they harrassed the parents saying their children didn't really die. Till this day, Alex Jones whom a ton of republicans love still has a successful show even though he led that despicable lie campaign agains parents whose 6 year old child had been murdered. Again the radical beliefs of republican voters has been there for all to see for many years.
Name a single congressman who came out with those claims, you can’t because you are a left wing troll.