Time to give up your guns.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
America is a violent country because we have so many guns.

dr-house.gif

MAKAVELI

Not much more to be done if you insist on defunding the police.

Thanks Drumpf....

refineryworker05

Yes increasing police funding works.
Yes increasing penalties for criminals works.

Democrats previously supported that.
Ignorant Democrats deny that fact now.
Police budgets were increased. Right now and for many years, We have the highest incarceration rates in the world with longer sentences. So the idea that those things prevent spikes in crime is nonsense. The fact of the matter crime in most "western" nations decreased in the 1990's, wether they increased police spending or locked up more people or not.
Elected Democrats still support both. They want to give police much more money every time and they aren't keen on lessening penalties for crime. republican voters are just delusional about objective reality.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
Police budgets were increased. Right now and for many years, We have the highest incarceration rates in the world with longer sentences. So the idea that those things prevent spikes in crime is nonsense. The fact of the matter crime in most "western" nations decreased in the 1990's, wether they increased police spending or locked up more people or not.
Elected Democrats still support both. They want to give police much more money every time and they aren't keen on lessening penalties for crime. republican voters are just delusional about objective reality.

Cops cant even do their job now thanks to you leftists.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Excellent police work here. Unfortunately, this officer will probably be fired for not giving the suspect a proper foot massage.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sandy Hook was an eye opener for me about the Nihilism and fear gripping a lot of Americans. I believed oh the young children of well to do white parents got brutaly murdered, I remember thinking of congress will pass some new control laws, but instead republicans said oh those weren't children that got killed, they were crisis actors and they harrassed the parents saying their children didn't really die. Till this day, Alex Jones whom a ton of republicans love still has a successful show even though he led that despicable lie campaign agains parents whose 6 year old child had been murdered. Again the radical beliefs of republican voters has been there for all to see for many years.
Alex Jones lost several lawsuits filed by the parents.
A jury will convene to determine how much Jones will owe the plaintiffs.

refineryworker05

Cops cant even do their job now thanks to you leftists.
"Cops cant even do their job now thanks to you leftists". This is literally a meaningless sentence. Explain what it means. how are "leftists" stopping police from doing their jobs?

refineryworker05

Excellent police work here. Unfortunately, this officer will probably be fired for not giving the suspect a proper foot massage.
I can't read the link because I m at work and it says the link is virus. But the article calling the person a name suggests its not a reliable narrator of what occured.
But the article title saying the police have had enough of another person is a bizarre understanding of police work. The police are supposed to be professionals, looking out for public safety, helping people. Not acting like a criminal out to hurt another person they have had enough of. Smh

refineryworker05

Alex Jones lost several lawsuits filed by the parents.
A jury will convene to determine how much Jones will owe the plaintiffs.
Who knows what will happen in those cases. There will likely be years of appeals by Jones. The point is Alex Jones is wildly popular with republican voters and that man spread a vicious lie that has led to the harrassment of parents who lost their young child in the Sandy Hook school shooting. This is the radical nature of republican voters.

refineryworker05

Yes increasing police funding works.
Yes increasing penalties for criminals works.

Democrats previously supported that.
Ignorant Democrats deny that fact now.
Again, crime dropped in "western" nations in the 1990's or even States in America even if those nations or states didn't increase spending on police or locking people up with longer sentences. What drives crime reductions or crime increases is just not clear. The reality is that people in America rarely get caught for braking the law. Look at the clearance rates for most crimes, its very low
CharacteristicPercent of offenses cleared by arrest
Murder and nonnegligent homicide54.4 %
Aggravated assault46.4 %
Violent crime41.7 %
Rape30.6 %

6 more rows ...