Time to give up your guns.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Sandy Hook was an eye opener for me about the Nihilism and fear gripping a lot of Americans. I believed oh the young children of well to do white parents got brutaly murdered, I remember thinking of congress will pass some new control laws, but instead republicans said oh those weren't children that got killed, they were crisis actors and they harrassed the parents saying their children didn't really die. Till this day, Alex Jones whom a ton of republicans love still has a successful show even though he led that despicable lie campaign agains parents whose 6 year old child had been murdered. Again the radical beliefs of republican voters has been there for all to see for many years.

Actually I went to an outdoor gun range and shot an AR15 Bushmaster not that long ago. I could feel the evil, white patriarchal waves of Republican violence surge through my body.

I had the urge to commit some sort of hate crime, but decided to go for subs at Wawa instead.

El Correcto

god is dead
Actually I went to an outdoor gun range and shot an AR15 Bushmaster not that long ago. I could feel the evil, white patriarchal waves of Republican violence surge through my body.

I had the urge to commit some sort of hate crime, but decided to go for subs at Wawa instead.
Everytime I have a gun in my hand I just start hearing Alex Jones screaming about Joe Biden turning the frogs gay and how I have to stop him at any cost.

Box Ox

republican voters are terrified of other groups of Americans. so they feel like they truly need guns to protect themselves in the inevitable societal decline.

Not much more to be done if you insist on defunding the police.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sandy Hook was an eye opener for me about the Nihilism and fear gripping a lot of Americans. I believed oh the young children of well to do white parents got brutaly murdered, I remember thinking of congress will pass some new control laws, but instead republicans said oh those weren't children that got killed, they were crisis actors and they harrassed the parents saying their children didn't really die. Till this day, Alex Jones whom a ton of republicans love still has a successful show even though he led that despicable lie campaign agains parents whose 6 year old child had been murdered. Again the radical beliefs of republican voters has been there for all to see for many years.
republican voters are terrified of other groups of Americans. so they feel like they truly need guns to protect themselves in the inevitable societal decline.
I remember when Obama got elected POTUS and all of these dooms day preppers started popping up. I went down a rabbit hole once reading a ton of articles and the gist of it was there will be some type of nationwide clamity, usually the government not paying food stamps or welfare and that would cause "urban residents" to start massive riots and eventually come to the dooms day preppers' homes looking for food, and the preppers would be forced to kill people.
Reeeeeeeeee

1633296197999.jpg

Reeeeeeeeee

Poop Head

Judge me.
Not much more to be done if you insist on defunding the police.

Would be interesting if we could get a demographic breakdown of the homicide increases.

refineryworker05

Not much else to be done if you insist on defunding the police.

The police weren't defunded they just suck at their jobs. In terms of violent crime stats. I was alive in the 1980's and 1990's it was FAR more violent in America back then. If you would have told people in 1990 that new york city would have fewer than 1000 murders in a year they would have considered it a miracale. America is a violent country because we have so many guns. crime stats aren't what scare republicans. They are terrified of other groups of Americans.

rod

Retired 22 years

On-the-run Texas high school shooter, 18, hands himself into police station with his ATTORNEY: Teen is charged with aggravated assault after pulling .45 caliber gun and injuring three people - one critically - following classroom brawl​

Let me guess--- he was holding the pistol in the classic sideways thug position.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was alive in the 1980's and 1990's it was FAR more violent in America back then. If you would have told people in 1990 that new york city would have fewer than 1000 murders in a year they would have considered it a miracale.
Yes increasing police funding works.
Yes increasing penalties for criminals works.

Democrats previously supported that.
Ignorant Democrats deny that fact now.

Poop Head

Judge me.