Tips for getting fired?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Help a guy out. I was inspired by Loco's thread and wanted to hear your best methods/solutions for a permanent exodus and ups.com isn't helpful.

km3

Or get in a yard shifter and just drive around the yard until you run out of gas. That's mine, though. If you take it, I'll need to come up with something else.

km3

I remember a thread a while back about a preloader that mixed all of the pieces from all 4 of his cars in with each other.

Can't say that I approve of directly screwing other hourlies, though.

barnyard

KTM rider
I remember a thread a while back about a preloader that mixed all of the pieces from all 4 of his cars in with each other.

That was one of those, "I can't believe it does not happen more often" kind of things.
We had a preloader wait until the end of November to quit. Supe said something that ticked her off, so she quit. She had been planning to quit for months and was waiting for the right moment. She said knowing that she was done was very liberating.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
In my building, a driver took her truck out, got to her delivery area, locked the keys in the back, called the building and said that she quit.

A guy I heard about before my time, drove to a bar way out in the boonies (before GPS and diad) got tanked, and waited til dark, then called in and quit.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Have known a few drivers just lock their PCs and walk away , some on their routes and some not .

If you plan on doing something like that .
Think doing something that will get you on the Evening News .

Rack em

Made the Podium
Have known a few drivers just lock their PCs and walk away , some on their routes and some not .

If you plan on doing something like that .
Think doing something that will get you on the Evening News .
Pick your worst business/customer and drive your PC through their front door?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We had a guy take out the route. An hr later. Parked it in the building lot. Got in his car. Never to be seen again. 6 hrs later they saw it was outside.

Another way drink beer in front of the camera in the parking lot. Before or after work

WorknLateHuh

ask you ORS, "I'm going out with a bang for when I quit... any ideas?"

Maybe take the keys/Fobs from every single PC in the center and send them NDA to the neighboring center... idk lol