Tips on being a Driver Helper?

Brandon5658

Third month of UPS so far, just joined the union. Doing preload in the sort aisle as well as loading trucks on Saturdays. I recently started doing driver helper and I like it. Haven't learned the DIAD yet but its looking promising. The extra hours are really helping me out (when they remember to punch in my hours lol) and I wanna know any advice you guys have to really be good at this.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Third month of UPS so far, just joined the union. Doing preload in the sort aisle as well as loading trucks on Saturdays. I recently started doing driver helper and I like it. Haven't learned the DIAD yet but its looking promising. The extra hours are really helping me out (when they remember to punch in my hours lol) and I wanna know any advice you guys have to really be good at this.
I need to know the exact dates that you worked as a drivers helper....for my grievance.

Thanks

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
16871118-C9D1-41C2-9AA3-4C87025BE35F.gif
I wanna know any advice you guys have to really be good at this.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lay off the crack pipe kid.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Don’t talk too much , nothing more annoying than a helper that won’t shut up..

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Don’t talk too much , nothing more annoying than a helper that won’t shut up..
Except one that doesn’t respond at all. “Yo Mo, take these to the yellow house, number 122”

Helper......walking to the wrong house.......

“Yo Mo! The other yellow house!”

Helper.......still walking to the wrong house.......not acknowledging anyone.........

“Yoooooooo Mooooooo!!!!”