To all you youngsters thinking about making UPS a career

542thruNthru

Cool! You two must be in the same club! And "ur" grammar sucks. "I just got done tell you that one". Poor thing, so alone.

XFqEUVw.gif

IESucks

Is your memory going buddy? I just got done tell you that one.

It's the nothing by 1030 anymore biography. I might be able to get you a signed copy. I mean he's constantly sending me emails about his pathetic life.

Also I'm proud of you. You spelled it right this time. You're such a big boy now.
ur ex wife says hi

IESucks

Like I said earlier. He's like that crazy uncle that makes absolutely no sense but he makes you laugh.
Like I said earlier, you're that lonely guy who wakes up and turns on Ellen and the computer and goes to brown cafe because you have no life or real friends.

542thruNthru

Who would be here if they had something better to do?

I disagree. Have you looked at the how's the view thread. Plenty of people going places and doing things.

What it is, is you have the website at your finger tips on your phone so it's easy to access. Like now I'm usually on here while working.

IESucks

I disagree. Have you looked at the how's the view thread. Plenty of people going places and doing things.

What it is, is you have the website at your finger tips on your phone so it's easy to access. Like now I'm usually on here while working.
Gee aren't you informative