To all you youngsters thinking about making UPS a career

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Ouch, IESucks I thought we were friends. Why would you say something so mean to me and with such bad spelling. By the way what's a pall mall is that some sort of lubricant?

You need to work on your anger issues my friend. I mean after all the private things I told you about nothing before 1030 I thought we'd have a deeper connection. ;)
I hope your best friend doesn’t leave like mine

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Your dream is ANY woman interested in you so ull have something else to do besides sittin on the couch with ur pall malls overflowing the ashtray scanning this site for clever things to say that no one here cares about

Wow! What a scathing comeback.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You got a new wife. You need to take advantage of that while you can! We can make it a 4 way!
316A7D0C-07D3-471D-9E9E-60EC231BC6A2.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ouch, IESucks I thought we were friends. Why would you say something so mean to me and with such bad spelling. By the way what's a pall mall is that some sort of lubricant?

You need to work on your anger issues my friend. I mean after all the private things I told you about nothing before 1030 I thought we'd have a deeper connection. ;)

Pall Mall's are a brand of cigarettes.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Say I’ve put enough years of service in and i can retire whenever...can i walk in one day and see my route sucks and say screw this I retire or is there a process you have to do

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Say I’ve put enough years of service in and i can retire whenever...can i walk in one day and see my route sucks and say screw this I retire or is there a process you have to do

Our pension fund recommends that you start the process at least 90 days in advance but, to answer your question, if you have the years of service and age requirements for your pension then, yes, you can walk in one morning, see that your route sucks and turn around and tell them that you are all done.