Today at the PCM, I Learned:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have always preferred working with men to working with women.
For one reason, A man can get up and be ready to go in 10 minutes. A dear friend of mine( a female) cant do anything on time. I went to pick her up when it was bad out and she needed to go to the store, the time was set as 10am. Set the night before at 10pm. I get there and shes still lounging, "ah, I need to have breakfast and get a shower" I was not rude I just said, tell me what you need coz I cant shoot half my day waiting. She is retired but I get 2 days off, I get my crap done early so I can get home, especially when I have to fight the white stuff (snow) all week long. And I KNOW it takes her 2 hrs to do her hair. Waiting in someones house for them, is not on my list of things to do. A little off topic, yes, but if you want to go with me we go when we agree. I dont want to sit here while you eat breakfast and take a shower, get dressed and do your make up. I already did all that plus cleaned out my driveway, and cleaned off my truck. And got here on time. Thats just one of many reasons women irk me.
I will ask a guy friend if they want to go fishing, they are standing out front with their poles, lunch, and hop in as I drive by, LOL.

OPTION3

For one reason, A man can get up and be ready to go in 10 minutes. A dear friend of mine( a female) cant do anything on time. I went to pick her up when it was bad out and she needed to go to the store, the time was set as 10am. Set the night before at 10pm. I get there and shes still lounging, "ah, I need to have breakfast and get a shower" I was not rude I just said, tell me what you need coz I cant shoot half my day waiting. She is retired but I get 2 days off, I get my crap done early so I can get home, especially when I have to fight the white stuff (snow) all week long. And I KNOW it takes her 2 hrs to do her hair. Waiting in someones house for them, is not on my list of things to do. A little off topic, yes, but if you want to go with me we go when we agree. I dont want to sit here while you eat breakfast and take a shower, get dressed and do your make up. I already did all that plus cleaned out my driveway, and cleaned off my truck. And got here on time. Thats just one of many reasons women irk me.
I will ask a guy friend if they want to go fishing, they are standing out front with their poles, lunch, and hop in as I drive by, LOL.
Late for Funerals,weddings,graduations…OK…….FISHING…OH HELL NO!

Come pick me up. Ill be ready in 5 minutes. Pole In hand!...lmao

mdnj88

One day this past January when it was snowing, they told us to not back into residential driveways. 20 mins later while on the road we all get a message about a backing accident in our center. The PCM the next day involved out center manager yelling a little bit

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
One day this past January when it was snowing, they told us to not back into residential driveways. 20 mins later while on the road we all get a message about a backing accident in our center. The PCM the next day involved out center manager yelling a little bit
I thought backing into driveways was always a no no...

OPTION3

By pole...i think he really means...knob...lol.
ROd.jpg