Today with Integrity (ON TOPIC )

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

God's spirit is all about you all day long. You have no thoughts, no plans, no impulses and no emotions that He does not know about. You can hide nothing from Him. Do not make your conduct conform only to that of the world and do not depend on the approval or disapproval of others. God sees in secret, but He rewards openly. If you are in harmony with the Divine Spirit, doing your best to live the way you believe God wants you to live, you will be at peace.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Why do you think beer is good?

Why do you think a lot of beer is great?
A much better question, what makes you think your thoughts for today are good? Tell us why you post these things?
This may be a rare question where you answer with something out of your normal reply repertoire.

Integrity

Binge Poster
A much better question,
Why do you think your question is better than mine?
what makes you think your thoughts for today are good?
It makes me feel good and inspired.
Tell us why you post these things?
Because I feel the desire to share this, maybe someone on the BC will get something out of them.
This may be a rare question where you answer with something out of your normal reply repertoire.
Everyone has their own ways about them don’t they?

Do you view yourself as a kind person?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Kindness isn't about posting, "inspirational thoughts". Again, the thread is completely self serving. You admitted it when you you said it makes YOU feel inspired. To me, it's a complete waste of time.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Kindness isn't about posting, "inspirational thoughts".
I think posting inspirational thoughts is kind.
Again, the thread is completely self serving.
The thread is in service to others.
You admitted it when you you said it makes YOU feel inspired.
I believe you have misconstrued what I said.

To me, it's a complete waste of time.
I am so sorry you feel this way.

Do you view yourself as a kind person?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thought for Today

Functioning on a material plane alone takes me away from God. I must also try to function on a spiritual plane. Functioning on a spiritual plane as well as on a material plane will make life what it should be. All material activities are valueless in themselves alone. But all activities, seemingly trivial or of seemingly great moment, are all alike if directed by God's guidance. I must try to obey God as I would expect a faithful, willing servant to carry out directions.