Today

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'll take your old PC!
That old 700 could get it too, automatic and could roll 85 down the highway if you chose to do so. Me and another ass clown were rolling down the highway last week at about 70 then 75, he was trying to be a smartasczz and race, and being the competitive athlete that my knuckleheaded asczz is, I was like you wanna do this and im a bust that asczz real quick, I DROPPED THE HAMMER ON HIM. Rolling 85 left homeboy in the dust lmfao. I let him catch me and pass me but as he rode by I pointed the trigger at him and let me know I busted that asczz lol. And before anybody acts like a nerdball about it, haven't done that but maybe 2 or 3 times ever, were all guilty of it at 1 time or another cause that's the man and speed thing coming out in us. And if your a man and you don't like speed your a WUSSY and need to go home and play with your STUFFED ANIMALS lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Good for you, man! A nice peak gift for you. Is anybody, anywhere getting new 12's? We've probably gotten 200 new cars at my hub over the last few yrs. Not a single 12.
Its definitely a cool thing and respect the fact that some of the senior guys get them first because they've earned that much. So im thankful yes, but if a senior guy decided he wanted to take it from me, I would totally respect that and wouldn't trip on it for a split second. Got respect for the senior guys for sure always. Im not that selfish guy aint got it in me.

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
That old 700 could get it too, automatic and could roll 85 down the highway if you chose to do so. Me and another ass clown were rolling down the highway last week at about 70 then 75, he was trying to be a smartasczz and race, and being the competitive athlete that my knuckleheaded asczz is, I was like you wanna do this and im a bust that asczz real quick, I DROPPED THE HAMMER ON HIM. Rolling 85 left homeboy in the dust lmfao. I let him catch me and pass me but as he rode by I pointed the trigger at him and let me know I busted that asczz lol. And before anybody acts like a nerdball about it, haven't done that but maybe 2 or 3 times ever, were all guilty of it at 1 time or another cause that's the man and speed thing coming out in us. And if your a man and you don't like speed your a WUSSY and need to go home and play with your STUFFED ANIMALS lmfao.
Mine only does 70...no matter how hard I stand on it. :headache:

Pickles

Today I just witnessed a driver helper in blue jeans throw an envelope in to the snowbank at my house. Is that how package car is trained to do it?

S

selfcancelsignal

Must be nice. You can't even pass semi's on the interstate in our centers' PCs. Not even worth it to try, 'cause all you do is pizz off a line of cars until it's your turn to exit, which a lot of times can be 5 to 20 miles. LMAO.

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
I'll leave you in the dust with my P12 equipped with a 396 Big Block. 420hp.

Governed at 75mph.

Big Brown Truck: Dale Jarrett Edition!
Used to drive an old 1200 Freightliner. 131xxx. That thing pulled like a train, no governor. You don't even wanna know how fast... Current 1000 governed @ 70.

Mack Grant

So what was today like for everyone?

I was absolutely hammered with volume. During the year I average 250 pieces a day. Today I delivered 513 pieces...Skyrises that normally have 30 pieces had 90something.

They forecast 456 pieces for me, but it ended up being about 550 pieces dispatched to me, then they did a last minute add/cut to pull 25 pieces off (which of course were buried and didn't get pulled off) so I had to meet a guy to give him his 25 pieces later. Also there were about a dozen pieces I couldn't contain in the morning that got left in building...so after all was said and done I delivered 513 pieces....in an 800...in 10 hours. About 170 (non-release area) stops.
I think I drove my delivery route entirely twice today.
First time to deliver the packages that I could put my hands on. Second time, delivering the rest of the packages which were under the other packages beneath the hand truck. 200 stops in a p-500. All in all a better peak than last year