Today

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The above is not true.

Our center is running a full operation tomorrow. Drivers are working for hours only---no one was allowed to request their 8. The center manager wants us to come in, get the work done and go home.

There are a couple of drivers who plan on getting their 8 whether the volume justifies it or not.
If you touch ground...you get your guarantee....FT or PT. Unless your supplement says something different.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The above is not true.

Our center is running a full operation tomorrow. Drivers are working for hours only---no one was allowed to request their 8. The center manager wants us to come in, get the work done and go home.

There are a couple of drivers who plan on getting their 8 whether the volume justifies it or not.

If you have to work, request your 8 hours.

If you are denied, file.

Simple.

By The Book

There is language that says there are no extra contract agreements allowed. We are not here to re negotiate a new contract. If a driver requests 8 hours like IVE says then be prepared to be worked 8 hours. This would apply to the part time gaurantee as well.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thats what I thought, but I will check. I actually didnt sign anything, I agreed to come in, and signed a sheet that said I would be in by 5pm due to hours available.

NEnewbie

I feel like an elf.
Watch out ladies, the Cosby is looking for new prey..

tumblr_ndlqqtwa7e1tgetb4o1_500-gif.21703

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Today I woke up at 630( lil whore dog woke me up lol) let dog out, got a fatasczz breakfast, got on computer n paid some bills n played around til 830 and took my bitchasczz back to sleepyland til 12. DAMM RIGHT TODAY WAZ A GOOD DAY lmfao. Did stuff around house today to prep out that lazy day tomorrow on the couch watching football all day tomorrow. LIFE IS GOOD lol.

Today I woke up at 630( lil whore dog woke me up lol) let dog out, got a fatasczz breakfast, got on computer n paid some bills n played around til 830 and took my bitchasczz back to sleepyland til 12. DAMM RIGHT TODAY WAZ A GOOD DAY lmfao. Did stuff around house today to prep out that lazy day tomorrow on the couch watching football all day tomorrow. LIFE IS GOOD lol.
No therapy session?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Today I got the next 2 Friday's off. Then I will be plenty rested before the games begin