Todays the Day

Zowert

You are correct it is completed. Both of them are done. I haven’t heard details.
Sean was at my center during his election campaign. He shook my hand and introduced himself, saying “Hey, I’m Sean O’Brien. Make sure you vote alright.” I said, “I know who you are, you’ve got my vote, just get us a good contract.” He didn’t say anything but he did have a very serious look on his face, like he actually cared about the rank and file.

Thebrownblob

Sean was at my center during his election campaign. He shook my hand and introduced himself, saying “Hey, I’m Sean O’Brien. Make sure you vote alright.” I said, “I know who you are, you’ve got my vote, just get us a good contract.” He didn’t say anything but he did have a very serious look on his face, like he actually cared about the rank and file.
Yep I spent the day with him back in February and the guy has tons of energy. I like him.

I'll be fair in what he attempted to do was get the public on our side. That's needed. Maybe it worked maybe it didn't. Remaines to be seen. I would rather him be calm and collected and if he says something we can count on it. Logic tells me the company can't afford to strike, economy is down, all that matters to them is the stock, we strike that falls and the lasting effects would be brutal. He should have sent us their bs proposal we vote it down to leave zero doubt we aren't :censored2:ing around.
Plenty of time for that between the 5th and 31st. He spun it well enough that the company begged to negotiate, he would've looked like an ashhole and a bum if he refused and stood hard and fast by the 30th deadline. This was right.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Plenty of time for that between the 5th and 31st. He spun it well enough that the company begged to negotiate, he would've looked like an ashhole and a bum if he refused and stood hard and fast by the 30th deadline. This was right.
He said that the company came up in their offer..anybody know what that was?