TOO GALS, ONE NAMED AALIYAH, GET INTO A FIGHT INSIDE JET BRIDGE!..VIDEO!

vantexan

bass for your face?

chuck d agrees with me on black on black violence.

US blacks having no wealthy is supported by statistics. probably because the racist banks wont give them a mortgage which ive also quoted here. thats where most whites have their wealth.

unemployment is typically higher for blacks. and without even looking at it, incomes are lower. :censored2: im good at this i can predict the stats without even looking at them.

its an amazing little racist system you have set up.
Blacks get mortgages and under Trump they had record low unemployment. He also did prison sentencing reform which affected blacks more than any other group. And he established enterprise zones in poor black neighborhoods to encourage business development and create jobs. You're behind the times Ricky.

rickyb

Blacks get mortgages and under Trump they had record low unemployment. He also did prison sentencing reform which affected blacks more than any other group. And he established enterprise zones in poor black neighborhoods to encourage business development and create jobs. You're behind the times Ricky.
i have no idea how much america's ppl in jail per capita or whatever is doing under trump. you have a long way to go to be on par with the rest of hte first world.

unemployment numbers are BS anyways. trump is corrupt. not worth defending.

vantexan

i have no idea how much america's ppl in jail per capita or whatever is doing under trump. you have a long way to go to be on par with the rest of hte first world.

unemployment numbers are BS anyways. trump is corrupt. not worth defending.
Says you. Outside of Africa name a major country with as large a black population as we have? Brazil comes to mind. Who else?

vantexan

what does that have to do with anything?
You want to compare us with the rest of the world, then compare. The U.K has less than 2 million blacks, we have about 44-45 million. Many of the crimes committed by blacks for which they are imprisoned occurred in mostly black neighborhoods and the victims are mostly black. So to say we're highly racist for the high rate of black incarceration when the crime rate is much higher in their own neighborhoods isn't accurate.

rickyb

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Most of us here (the middle class of America) are doing great right about now. More work/money than we even want.
you are an empire in decline. wages havent risen since 1973. if min wage kept up with productivity it would be $20/hr or so. infrastructure is falling apart. congress has lower approval rating than cockroaches. FED prints trillions unsustainably for the rich. america has deindustrialized and is a low paying service sector economy. median wage $15/hr. you have housing bubbles. student debt bubbles. stock market bubbles. you are hte biggest debtor nation. and i think you import far more htan you export.

rickyb

You want to compare us with the rest of the world, then compare. The U.K has less than 2 million blacks, we have about 44-45 million. Many of the crimes committed by blacks for which they are imprisoned occurred in mostly black neighborhoods and the victims are mostly black. So to say we're highly racist for the high rate of black incarceration when the crime rate is much higher in their own neighborhoods isn't accurate.
yea alot of hte policing is racist. meanwhile white collar crime goes unabated.

also you have 25% of prison population, but only 13% of your country is black, and america is only 5% of worlds pop. your prison population should be 5% of worlds prison pop not 25.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
you are an empire in decline. wages havent risen since 1973. if min wage kept up with productivity it would be $20/hr or so. infrastructure is falling apart. congress has lower approval rating than cockroaches. FED prints trillions unsustainably for the rich. america has deindustrialized and is a low paying service sector economy. median wage $15/hr. you have housing bubbles. student debt bubbles. stock market bubbles. you are hte biggest debtor nation. and i think you import far more htan you export.
Wages have risen, and at a rate faster than inflation. I've shown you the data before.

Our infrastructure is fine. When's the last time you heard of buildings or bridges just up and collapsing?

Median wage is not $15/hr. Median INCOME is $56,000, which would require a full time job @ 28 bucks an hour. Median.

Housing bubble I'll give you.

Student debt isn't a bubble. Just a bunch of morons making bad choices. They deserve to have to live with them.

Stock market bubble I'll give you.

Debt is a problem.

So I'll give you 3/7. Not a passing grade. Lose the propaganda.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

also you have 25% of prison population, but only 13% of your country is black, and america is only 5% of worlds pop. your prison population should be 5% of worlds prison pop not 25.
The statistics do not have to conform here. If they're committing the crimes, incarcerate them. Regardless of quotas.

vantexan

Our prison population doesn't move in a straight line with the rest of the world. We have a lot more wealth. And a lot of our crime is committed by illegals which when we get the wall finished will over time decrease.

Last edited:

vantexan

Wages have risen, and at a rate faster than inflation. I've shown you the data before.

Our infrastructure is fine. When's the last time you heard of buildings or bridges just up and collapsing?

Median wage is not $15/hr. Median INCOME is $56,000, which would require a full time job @ 28 bucks an hour. Median.

Student debt isn't a bubble. Just a bunch of morons making bad choices. They deserve to have to live with them.

Debt is a problem.

Isn't median income actually median family income? That often involves two incomes and the median isn't the average but rather the halfway point.

rickyb

Debt is a problem.

1599086174838.png

that my friend is roughly $15/hr

1599086264247.png

your infrastructure is crumbling and gets a D last i heard.