TOO GALS, ONE NAMED AALIYAH, GET INTO A FIGHT INSIDE JET BRIDGE!..VIDEO!

rickyb

Minimum wage is not a living wage because it's not suppose to be a living wage , it's a starting wage for unskilled worker's to learn and advance to better positions and pay . Mostly for kids!!!
so this is lying:

1599321683113.png

1599321711479.png

rickyb

Also if you raise minimum wage , then you have to raise everybody else's because that would be unfair to people who have harder working a more skilled jobs !!!!
is there some history of the rest of the economy raising wages an equal amount to the min wage being raised?

its sad u even believe this its so ridiculous

has the min wage kept up with inflation?

looks like its lost 1/3 of its value

btw 1960s and 1970s was when america reached its peak greatness.:

1599322030565.png

Box Ox

is there some history of the rest of the economy raising wages an equal amount to the min wage being raised?

View attachment 308535

How about you bring Canada's minimum wage up to 19.60 CAD / 15 USD first and then worry about the US?

The lowest provincial minimum wage rate of 11.32 CAD equals 8.66 USD and the highest provincial minimum wage rate of 16.00 CAD equals 12.25 USD.

Minimum Wage by Province | Retail Council of Canada

2.png

The big package

View attachment 308535
Once again , minimum wage is only a starting wage , that's what it was designed to be , as the worker gain's experience then they get raises and premotions . And if they're not satisfied with the salaries they have the choice to go elsewhere . It's the way it's always been , if you don't understand this , then I can't help you !!! Around the world your salary reflects your value !!!!

rickyb

Once again , minimum wage is only a starting wage , that's what it was designed to be , as the worker gain's experience then they get raises and premotions . And if they're not satisfied with the salaries they have the choice to go elsewhere . It's the way it's always been , if you don't understand this , then I can't help you !!! Around the world your salary reflects your value !!!!
no i dont think CEOs pay are reflective of their value.

min wage has not been constant as my graphs show.

rickyb

And if the minimum wage jump's to 15 or more than don't even think about complaining about how expensive things are because the extra labor costs WILL be past on to consumers !!! Like N.Y and Cali. hello 15 dollar hamburgers !!!!
so you think its not possible to get a raise by the federal govt increasing hte min wage because according to you if min wage goes up prices automatically go up.

but you think sometimes workers who are not on min wage can get a raise greater than inflation which increases their standard of living because prices dont go up?

The big package

no i dont think CEOs pay are reflective of their value.

min wage has not been constant as my graphs show.

Let me use N.Y as an example , the value of the dollar is for sh--- , people can't even afford to live there anymore even though trash men etc make like 80 plus a year , skilled labor like 100 plus an hour but the cost of living is so high they live outside the city . People there are leaving and going south !!!! And that's just one example

rickyb

Let me use N.Y as an example , the value of the dollar is for sh--- , people can't even afford to live there anymore even though trash men etc make like 80 plus a year , skilled labor like 100 plus an hour but the cost of living is so high they live outside the city . People there are leaving and going south !!!! And that's just one example
thats not because of min wage. thats because banks lending money drove up the price for housing. its also probably speculation. the cities have also cut budgets. so cost of living goes up for average joes.

do u believe in raises or not?

The big package

so you think its not possible to get a raise by the federal govt increasing hte min wage because according to you if min wage goes up prices automatically go up.

but you think sometimes workers who are not on min wage can get a raise greater than inflation which increases their standard of living because prices dont go up?
It's just reality , put yourself in the position of a business owner , your getting squeezed . You want to keep your people employed and take care of them but your forced to make tuff decisions , just look what happened in Seattle !!!

rickyb

It's just reality , put yourself in the position of a business owner , your getting squeezed . You want to keep your people employed and take care of them but your forced to make tuff decisions , just look what happened in Seattle !!!
so how do you explain countries with different standards of living? they are just constant?

The big package

thats not because of min wage. thats because banks lending money drove up the price for housing. its also probably speculation. the cities have also cut budgets. so cost of living goes up for average joes.

do u believe in raises or not?
The price of housing is set buy the demand , that's what drives prices , but now N.Y is facing a problem they never experienced before , people leaving!!!

rickyb

The price of housing is set buy the demand , that's what drives prices , but now N.Y is facing a problem they never experienced before , people leaving!!!
so housing here is worth 10x as much adjusted for inflation because of demand and nothing to do with low interest rates or banks lending money?

1599346831054.png

seattle unemployment. i read wiki on seattle min wage, 3/4 positive uni studies on it...not surprising