TOO GALS, ONE NAMED AALIYAH, GET INTO A FIGHT INSIDE JET BRIDGE!..VIDEO!

vantexan

yea they should be force to accept me. thats freedom of movement. i dont believe laws should always be followed either. the world is a mixing pot and not everyone sees everything the same.
The world isn't a mixing pot. Some countries are because they've chosen to be. Go to those countries.

vantexan

bs. and its not free market is it?
So? Show me the true free markets on Earth with equal economic outcomes? Where people come and go as they please and there's little crime because social justice prevails? Name that country or those countries?

rickyb

So? Show me the true free markets on Earth with equal economic outcomes? Where people come and go as they please and there's little crime because social justice prevails? Name that country or those countries?
i have no idea, but the right wing by being anti free movement of labour is not actually in favor of free markets, they just havent put 2 and 2 together.

the EU has free movement of labour and they are the most civilized countries in the world with highest life expectancy.

vantexan

i have no idea, but the right wing by being anti free movement of labour is not actually in favor of free markets, they just havent put 2 and 2 together.

the EU has free movement of labour and they are the most civilized countries in the world with highest life expectancy.
Because they are allowing free movement between member states just as the U.S. has done for centuries.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The nicest neighborhoods on my route are predominately black. You have black families rolling around in Tesla SUVs, living better than most trailer park whites on my route.

You’re a silly person from my point of view.
You must be in the south. We keep em in their place up in my northern dem state.

The big package

im not sure exchange rates float.

wages should be based on what you can buy in that country.

australia min wage is $20 or $15 usd per hour. thats doubleve usd federal min wage.
I Don't understand why Democrats don't understand how the economy works . It's not what the minimum wage is , it's jobs and the overall economy . The rise of minimum wage only means that you're devaluing the dollar if minimum wage rises everything else rises with it , food , clothes etc. and all that does is devalue the dollar . Why do you think there's a vast difference between the North and the South !!! You make less money in the south but it's comparable to the price of food and clothes and housing etc!!!

rickyb

I Don't understand why Democrats don't understand how the economy works . It's not what the minimum wage is , it's jobs and the overall economy . The rise of minimum wage only means that you're devaluing the dollar if minimum wage rises everything else rises with it , food , clothes etc. and all that does is devalue the dollar . Why do you think there's a vast difference between the North and the South !!! You make less money in the south but it's comparable to the price of food and clothes and housing etc!!!
so based on your logic you dont believe in raises because according to you when wages rise price rise and equal amount???

The big package

so based on your logic you dont believe in raises because according to you when wages rise price rise and equal amount???
It's not my logic , it's facts !!! It's just reality , put yourself in the mind of a business person . Are you going to take the loss ? No , you're going to raise prices and lay people off . Seattle found that out the hard way !!!

rickyb

It's not my logic , it's facts !!! It's just reality , put yourself in the mind of a business person . Are you going to take the loss ? No , you're going to raise prices and lay people off . Seattle found that out the hard way !!!
do you believe in raises or not?

u dont believe in rising standards of living by raises because according to you when wages rise prices rise and equal amount LOL?

Last edited:

The big package

do you believe in raises or not?

u dont believe in rising standards of living by raises because according to you when wages rise prices rise and equal amount LOL?
I believe in smaller increases over time , 15 dollars an hour is irresponsible . A figure that was made up by a politician that knows nothing about the economy . When minimum wage forces business to close or make other plans that effect workers there's something wrong . Why do you think people are going south in droves .

rickyb

I believe in smaller increases over time , 15 dollars an hour is irresponsible . A figure that was made up by a politician that knows nothing about the economy . When minimum wage forces business to close or make other plans that effect workers there's something wrong . Why do you think people are going south in droves .
has minimum wage even kept up with inflation?