Too much work

brownproof

In my center we have guys that have over 10 weeks of 9.5 violations in a row. We are so short handed we had about 30 helpers on car last couple days. Some guys bringing back over 60 stops a day missed .

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
In my center we have guys that have over 10 weeks of 9.5 violations in a row. We are so short handed we had about 30 helpers on car last couple days. Some guys bringing back over 60 stops a day missed .
IMG_2233.GIF

brownproof

Welcome to UPS

You can welcome me to brown cafe I have been reading for many years have decided to talk more as of recently. However no need to welcome me to ups I have been here a while. Our center has always had 9.5 problems but has gotten considerably worse as of lately. I just decided to share today

You can welcome me to brown cafe I have been reading for many years have decided to talk more as of recently. However no need to welcome me to ups I have been here a while. Our center has always had 9.5 problems but has gotten considerably worse as of lately. I just decided to share today
File and watch your ass

Good luck

brownproof

Helpers? We can't use helpers. Only Nov 3rd to Jan 10. Free period

Helpers? We can't use helpers. Only Nov 3rd to Jan 10. Free period

Well they are here

At top driver pay too