Top Ten Reasons Why Trump Will be Reelected

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
One of the clowns running for 2020 Democratic presidential candidate. Cory Booker is the idiot who claimed he was breaking the rules by releasing already released material during the Kavanaugh hearings. He said he was like Sparatacus because of this (he literally said that about himself, he wasn't smart enough to pay a reporter to call him that). He claimed he cried tears of rage over some racial hoax (not the Smollet case) a while back.
Cool story bro

Box Ox

Margaret Trudeau is a thot, she slept around with multiple men. Her son looks just like Castro. She got dicktatored hard, Castro seized the means of reproduction from her kuk husband.

View attachment 249285

Saw this comparison tonight.

trud.png

This is his "real" father, Pierre Trudeau.

PT.jpeg

Box Ox

Trump lost.

Think he'd be able to close that 44,000 vote gap across the swing states in 2024?

"As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

bbsam

Staff member
Think he'd be able to close that 44,000 vote gap across the swing states in 2024?

"As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
I don’t know. Abortion issue may put other states into play that would make that question moot.

Box Ox

Considering a lot of the laws don’t make exceptions for rape and medical necessity, yes

I’d think late term abortion stories might hit harder than stories about women having to travel outside of their Trumpee states to abort their first trimester rape babies if both sides start describing what the things the other side supports actually are.

bbsam

Staff member
I’d think late term abortion stories might hit harder than stories about women having to travel outside of their Trumpee states to abort their first trimester rape babies if both sides start describing what the things the other side supports actually are.
Bunch of guys telling a voting age woman what she can and can’t do. I think that hits harder than you might think.

newolddude

How many abortions you think Trump has paid for between his mistresses and women his sons impregnated?

I’m thinking 12 to 15 but 18-20 wouldn’t surprise me.

newfie

I don’t know about you but I listen to my doctor about what vaccines to take. Because, well, she’s a doctor and I’m not.

tap dancing again? your side preaches my body my choice while trying to force everyone to take vaccines. you knew what i meant.
no doctor speaks for the baby being aborted. if one was advising the baby he would recommend he not be aborted.

Box Ox

tap dancing again? your side preaches my body my choice while trying to force everyone to take vaccines. you knew what i meant.
Coming soon to a 6 month old near you. Hope you savages don’t mind. 😎

“Pfizer-BioNTech said Wednesday that it asked the Food and Drug Administration to authorize its Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 6 months to 4 years — the only group that remains ineligible for vaccination.”

newfie

Coming soon to a 6 month old near you. Hope you savages don’t mind. 😎

“Pfizer-BioNTech said Wednesday that it asked the Food and Drug Administration to authorize its Covid-19 vaccine for children ages 6 months to 4 years — the only group that remains ineligible for vaccination.”
that snake oil needs new sources of revenue