Top Ten Reasons Why Trump Will be Reelected

bbsam

Staff member
tap dancing again? your side preaches my body my choice while trying to force everyone to take vaccines. you knew what i meant.
no doctor speaks for the baby being aborted. if one was advising the baby he would recommend he not be aborted.
I haven’t seen anyone forced into vaccinations. And no politician is speaking for babies or fetuses. Politicians don’t suddenly become beacons of valiant chivalry for the unborn between hookers and blow. They do, however, at all times attempt to win re-election and continue the hookers and blow party.

Box Ox

Saw this comparison tonight.

View attachment 386566

This is his "real" father, Pierre Trudeau.

View attachment 386567
Don't be jealous that while you can only dream of being Fidel Castro, Justin is actually his son.
Red scare idiocy

I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge something that's right in front of your eyes. That's your specialty in true comrade fashion. :)

rickyb

I wouldn't expect you to acknowledge something that's right in front of your eyes. That's your specialty in true comrade fashion. :)
U guys live in alt reality where right wingers are left wing, usa is not an empire, taking orders is freedom, etc

vantexan

You and others argue that men have no right to tell women what to do with their bodies as if its a male only belief against abortion. It's not.
And your abortion advocates would have a much easier time defending abortion if it was early on when there's no heartbeat, no brain activity. But they have gotten so militant about it they demand the right for any reason even to just before birth.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You and others argue that men have no right to tell women what to do with their bodies as if its a male only belief against abortion. It's not.
And your abortion advocates would have a much easier time defending abortion if it was early on when there's no heartbeat, no brain activity. But they have gotten so militant about it they demand the right for any reason even to just before birth.
They’re murderers

newfie

I haven’t seen anyone forced into vaccinations. And no politician is speaking for babies or fetuses. Politicians don’t suddenly become beacons of valiant chivalry for the unborn between hookers and blow. They do, however, at all times attempt to win re-election and continue the hookers and blow party.
living in Cali you havn't ? could you do anything in LA without showing your vacination record? Never saw anyone trying to force anyone to vaccinate in the gooberment? You should probably peddle that nonsense in your little lib groups where no one ever questions anything said and you all have the same zombie lights in your eyes.

on the abortion front your side likes to make it a man telling woman what to do with her body. You ignore or pretend to ignore that there are a lot of women that are against abortions. but then that hurts the narrative .