Top Ten Reasons Why Trump Will be Reelected

BrownArmy

And yet the majority does approve of his handling of the economy.

How is he 'handling' the economy?

Here's the thing, no matter what Trump does, you're going to back him up.

You're an unreliable narrator. You're going to have Cheetos dust around your mouth as long as Trump is alive.

As soon as Trump does something I agree with, I'll be the first to praise him, I'm waiting patiently.

LarryBird

According to you.
More than half the country disagrees with you.
Math. How does it work?

Hint: definitely not whatever way you're coming up with those numbers.

You're never gonna win a Field's Medal with those calculations, bub. Brush up and get back at us when you've grasped the basics of arithmetic.

vantexan

How is he 'handling' the economy?

Here's the thing, no matter what Trump does, you're going to back him up.

You're an unreliable narrator. You're going to have Cheetos dust around your mouth as long as Trump is alive.

As soon as Trump does something I agree with, I'll be the first to praise him, I'm waiting patiently.
No, I'm referring to recent poll that said 57% approve of his handling of the economy.

Meat

No, I'm referring to recent poll that said 57% approve of his handling of the economy.

Actually, the article stated that 50 percent approved of Trump’s handling of the economy, which makes sense somewhat.

The half that don’t approve are probably living under the median household income (50,000 plus grand). Truthfully, those people have been left behind and no administration’s policies will save them. More than likely, they will be living in poverty at some point during retirement.

I guess the 50 percent that approve are happy with the .05 increase in earnings in real terms. Low expectations indeed!

newfie

Actually, the article stated that 50 percent approved of Trump’s handling of the economy, which makes sense somewhat.

The half that don’t approve are probably living under the median household income (50,000 plus grand). Truthfully, those people have been left behind and no administration’s policies will save them. More than likely, they will be living in poverty at some point during retirement.

I guess the 50 percent that approve are happy with the .05 increase in earnings in real terms. Low expectations indeed!

Actually wages are up about 2.9 percent in the last year.

Employment Cost Index Summary

vantexan

Latest Quinnipiac poll says 71% of Americans say economy is either good or excellent. Trump may not be personally liked by the majority but will that matter in 2020?

bacha29

Latest Quinnipiac poll says 71% of Americans say economy is either good or excellent. Trump may not be personally liked by the majority but will that matter in 2020?
It's funny that we don't hear much out of you about the deficit anymore. Could it be that Trump's the one who's piling on the borrowed money these days? What's driving the economy is cheap interest, cheap labor, cheap energy, cheap taxes and and tons of federal and state borrowing at accelerated rates Anyone who thinks that a real economy can driven by these factors is likely to be very angry when the party's over and rather than learn from these practices and accept the fact that they never have and never will build sustainable growth ... they'll instead go looking for somebody to blame it on deserved or not.

CoffeeStainedUniform

No one brought up the real reason Trump might be reelected:

3/4 of Trump haters vowed to move to Canada should Trump win in 2016.

Seems to me like he's a shoe-in if he runs without opposition.

vantexan

It's funny that we don't hear much out of you about the deficit anymore. Could it be that Trump's the one who's piling on the borrowed money these days? What's driving the economy is cheap interest, cheap labor, cheap energy, cheap taxes and and tons of federal and state borrowing at accelerated rates Anyone who thinks that a real economy can driven by these factors is likely to be very angry when the party's over and rather than learn from these practices and accept the fact that they never have and never will build sustainable growth ... they'll instead go looking for somebody to blame it on deserved or not.
So where was the sustainable growth with the last administration? And I've been saying all along we need to balance the budget and reduce the debt. I'm hoping over time that'll improve. The thing with Dems is if the deficit isn't reduced to zero and everyone given great paying jobs immediately then you pounce on it as a failure. Took Obama 8 years to double the national debt and most likely it will take a lot longer to get it to a manageable level. But as long as Dems insist on measures like the Green New Deal and supporting Central America it's doubtful that will ever happen.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Math. How does it work?

Hint: definitely not whatever way you're coming up with those numbers.

You're never gonna win a Field's Medal with those calculations, bub. Brush up and get back at us when you've grasped the basics of arithmetic.
I'll grasp the basics of math when you admit to reality.

LarryBird

So where was the sustainable growth with the last administration? And I've been saying all along we need to balance the budget and reduce the debt. I'm hoping over time that'll improve. The thing with Dems is if the deficit isn't reduced to zero and everyone given great paying jobs immediately then you pounce on it as a failure. Took Obama 8 years to double the national debt and most likely it will take a lot longer to get it to a manageable level. But as long as Dems insist on measures like the Green New Deal and supporting Central America it's doubtful that will ever happen.
I love how controlls just like to pretend that Obama didn't have to deal with the most catastrophic economic failure of the past 75 years, along with the most hostile congress in the history of this nation, and those don't seem to register as extraordinary circumstances...

And as we should all know, extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary measures. He did what he had to do to keep this :censored2:ing nation and economy afloat and he did an excellent job considering.

Imagine what a man of his intelligence, communication skills, diplomacy, and creativity could've done under even normal conditions.

Every American who's enjoying this economy should be thankful for him. It's his policy and decisions that are driving our current prosperity - we won't be feeling the effects of Trumps decisions and policy until the early 2020s, and most sane people understand this. (By the way on that note: Trump has some nuclear bombs that are gonna go off when we do start to feel the wrath of his current policies, metaphorically speaking, of course.)

over9five

Staff member
I love how controlls just like to pretend that Obama didn't have to deal with the most catastrophic economic failure of the past 75 years, along with the most hostile congress in the history of this nation, and those don't seem to register as extraordinary circumstances...

And as we should all know, extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary measures. He did what he had to do to keep this :censored2:ing nation and economy afloat and he did an excellent job considering.

Imagine what a man of his intelligence, communication skills, diplomacy, and creativity could've done under even normal conditions.

Every American who's enjoying this economy should be thankful for him. It's his policy and decisions that are driving our current prosperity - we won't be feeling the effects of Trumps decisions and policy until the early 2020s, and most sane people understand this. (By the way on that note: Trump has some nuclear bombs that are gonna go off when we do start to feel the wrath of his current policies, metaphorically speaking, of course.)
This can't be serious...