Top Ten Reasons Why Trump Will be Reelected

bacha29

Is there anyone who can truly say that W. or Trump are even in the same stratosphere when it comes to intelligence, communication ability, and diplomacy as Clinton or Obama?

I want smart, young, energetic, creative presidents. I don't want people who I myself, and many others on this board as well, make look like the class dunce, and that's who republicans have trotted out there as their last 2 presidents.

It's really sad for this country and especially your grand ol party.
Spot on. The American presidency is a young person's job. Especially today when that person has to be fully up to speed when it comes to this new century and how technology and the ever changing global body politic has been even more radically changed by it. Get off the stage Pap and Grams because you ain't got what it takes these days.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Spot on. The American presidency is a young person's job. Especially today when that person has to be fully up to speed when it comes to this new century and how technology and the ever changing global body politic has been even more radically changed by it. Get off the stage Pap and Grams because you ain't got what it takes these days.
Yeah, like Pelosi has the chops anymore to run Congress. She can't even talk without stammering her words. Trump is sharp as a tack for 72.

LarryBird

i want presidents that get good results. Trump is kicking ass.

the guy you're looking for is running france. sucks as a leader but he is young and attractive.
No, not really, but he is running Canada, and doing a damn fine job of it too.

We could learn a lot from those cannucks.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
That's right! AOC for president!
That idiot! The other day she said that cauliflower is racist! You can't make this stuff up man. Cauliflower? Really? It's racist because black's "don't like it". Well, hell man, I LOVE collards and fried chicken! She is an idiot an New York should be ashamed.

It will be fine

That idiot! The other day she said that cauliflower is racist! You can't make this stuff up man. Cauliflower? Really? It's racist because black's "don't like it". Well, hell man, I LOVE collards and fried chicken! She is an idiot an New York should be ashamed.
It’s racist because it used to be broccoli and the man bred the color out to make it white.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
It’s racist because it used to be broccoli and the man bred the color out to make it white.
You know man, we have the power to squash this manufactured racist crap. Just don't refer to people of color as people of color. I always have. easier said than done though because you have idiots who can't think for themselves. They listen and do whatever the "news" tells them. It's really not hard to do.

newfie

you're agreeing with yourself?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Politics is the same, America should not be apologizing to anyone for being a superpower

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
My life is exactly the same, just as I expect it would have been if Hillary was elected. It's always the weak and the poor who are affected most by the president/his party affiliation, so you'd have to ask someone who doesn’t have a near 6 figure a year job, and see what they think.

I'm a preloader.

Not quite close to 6 figures a year.

I paid the least amount in taxes this year that I ever have historically.

The jobs in my area have been increasing pay steadily, for the last year or so, making my summer second job hunt much more profitable. (I go out on a limb to assume this is due to unemployment being down).

My money is being invested. Under this president, safe investment vehicles like CDs are basically at their highest point since before Obama.

Three examples. Direct influence of the President on this "weak and poor" individual. I like it. Did not vote in the last election, due to not liking my options. I will be voting in 2020, though. I'm convinced.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I'm a preloader.

Not quite close to 6 figures a year.

I paid the least amount in taxes this year that I ever have historically.

The jobs in my area have been increasing pay steadily, for the last year or so, making my summer second job hunt much more profitable. (I go out on a limb to assume this is due to unemployment being down).

My money is being invested. Under this president, safe investment vehicles like CDs are basically at their highest point since before Obama.

Three examples. Direct influence of the President on this "weak and poor" individual. I like it. Did not vote in the last election, due to not liking my options. I will be voting in 2020, though. I'm convinced.
Good post. The “polls” that had Hitlery winning by a landslide in 2016 didn’t account for people like you. People like you came out of the woodwork. It will be an even more destructive landslide in 2020. The common folk are tired of those telling us what we have to believe and think. Good on ya sir!

over9five

Staff member
I want smart, young, energetic, creative presidents. I don't want people who I myself, and many others on this board as well, make look like the class dunce, and that's who republicans have trotted out there as their last 2 presidents.

It's really sad for this country and especially your grand ol party.

And yet, who's the frontrunner for the Democrats next President? Joe Biden, an old man.
Who's 2nd? Elizabeth Warren, an old woman.
You say it's the GOP, but it's the Democrat party too.

Then there's a slew of other running Democrats, but they're sooo uninteresting.

I agree with you, we need young blood. Lets kick anyone over 60 out of congress. Theyre too old to have any relevance to the new world anyhow.
How exactly do we do that? You been in congress 40 years, you pretty much own that seat... Boggles my mind how they keep getting re-elected.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, not really, but he is running Canada, and doing a damn fine job of it too.

We could learn a lot from those cannucks.
upload_2019-5-24_19-8-35.png

What is it with you, now you’re even promoting Fidel’s bastard child.

newfie

And yet, who's the frontrunner for the Democrats next President? Joe Biden, an old man.
Who's 2nd? Elizabeth Warren, an old woman.
You say it's the GOP, but it's the Democrat party too.
Trump's a youngster compared to Biden and Bernie and poco

Then there's a slew of other running Democrats, but they're sooo uninteresting.

I agree with you, we need young blood. Lets kick anyone over 60 out of congress. Theyre too old to have any relevance to the new world anyhow.
How exactly do we do that? You been in congress 40 years, you pretty much own that seat... Boggles my mind how they keep getting re-elected.

Trump's a youngster compared to Biden and Bernie and poco

bacha29

I traveled after taking early retirement. Scouted out possible retirement locations. But my wife doesn't want to live overseas. So I'm back working. Between new job, best I've ever had, and pension should do $65k-$70k a year. So leaving FedEx best decision I made. Spin it any way you like but will get home paid off, and build a nest egg, assuming diabetes doesn't get me first. You on the other hand will remain as miserable as always.
Oh, I get it. You've got your Jesus book, your truck driving job and your Elmer Gantry con artist president who's "growing in Christ" ( whatever that means) who has you convinced that he shares your convictions supported by his frequent reference to some book he calls "Two Corinthians". Yep, everything is all right in your little world.