Total Service Plan (TSP)

Grindstone

We had late air today. One can. At PCM we were told to go to our trucks and sort. 5 minutes later they told us to leave.

So 845 start time, 846 PCM over, Get to truck 851. 856 tell us to leave.

Leaving the building the air truck was docking. No shuttle.

I'm not saying that was good or bad, but I'm not complaining
It's the opposite in my center.
9AM ORS parks air van in front of overhead door to keep drivers from leaving before they want them to, then we have PCM: "Preload didn't get down in time, we're holding everybody until 920 or so..."
915 AM Preload sup hands me 1 surepost package.
930 AM "OK everybody, roll out!"
Also, heat index of 110° that day. It's mornings like that made me stop coming in early and drop anchor.

Trucker Clock

Cleaner with phosphate. Works great.

I used to deliver to an Air Force Base. This was a long time ago. Long before anybody took hazmats seriously and before any of the training.

Had a box leaking as I was delivering to Base Supply. Some Colonel saw it and sounded the alarm bells because he had no idea what it was. Was not marked hazardous, so I guess he thought better safe than sorry.

They evacuated the building, called Hazmat and whisked me off to the Base Hospital since I had a little on my hands and was probably breathing the fumes.

The Hospital didn’t know what it was or how to treat me. They called Hazmat asking them. Hazmat had no idea what it was.

I heard Hazmat on the radios asking around trying to find out what this stuff was. They said it says TSP on the jugs. They were panicking because this building had over 100 Servicemen working in it who may have been exposed to a toxic substance. They were asking how to clean it up.

Base Janitorial Services came back on the radio and said with a mop and a bucket. It is Trisodium Phosphate, a harmless cleaner.

The Base Hospital told me to wash my hands and get the hell out of there.

This all took over 2 hours and I later found out it also cost the Base over $10K for this incident.

TSP…I will never forget what it is.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
We had late air today. One can. At PCM we were told to go to our trucks and sort. 5 minutes later they told us to leave.
So 845 start time, 846 PCM over, Get to truck 851. 856 tell us to leave.
Leaving the building the air truck was docking. No shuttle.
I'm not saying that was good or bad, but I'm not complaining
i'm okay with adhering to strict RTB times, but waiting for the air is kind of a no brainer; you could hold the building for an hour and crack even on cost for the late/missed air

not to mention, air is the easiest to lose to Fedex and without it US ground ops are literally meaningless

i'm okay with adhering to strict RTB times, but waiting for the air is kind of a no brainer; you could hold the building for an hour and crack even on cost for the late/missed air

not to mention, air is the easiest to lose to Fedex and without it US ground ops are literally meaningless
Or you can hold back one or two drivers from each loop and let else leave and then they can meet up after the air gets here.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Why can’t they start the preload earlier… lots of volume is already on the door when they start.
Because you will not make PPH...just because some trailers are on the door doesn't mean you start earlier.

If you start earlier you have to use less people, pick your poison.

Not sure how we are addressing rolled trailers the next day during TSP, customers are already complaining.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Because you will not make PPH.
Ok fair enough

Let’s get use to late air daily

Let’s get use to paying drivers to stand around

Let’s get use to every driving running over from the entire morning wasted chasing air

Let’s get use to LATE ETAS and covering pickups

You’re the boss 🤷‍♂️

but thank god we made our PPH!
🧔‍♂️✊

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Starting tomorrow our center is no longer shuttling late air...? Just critical health. So we will sort the air and send air drivers out with 5 packages each to just drive right by customers that paid for overnight delivery? Sounds like it's our entire region...

Makes no sense.

Starting tomorrow our center is no longer shuttling late air...? Just critical health. So we will sort the air and send air drivers out with 5 packages each to just drive right by customers that paid for overnight delivery? Sounds like it's our entire region...

Makes no sense.
It's bad.
And very sad.
Screenshot_20220706-204912-383.png

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Ok fair enough

Let’s get use to late air daily

Let’s get use to paying drivers to stand around

Let’s get use to every driving running over from the entire morning wasted chasing air

Let’s get use to LATE ETAS and covering pickups

You’re the boss 🤷‍♂️

but thank god we made our PPH!
🧔‍♂️✊
Not saying I agree with it..just stating how it works.