Total Service Plan (TSP)

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Starting tomorrow our center is no longer shuttling late air...? Just critical health. So we will sort the air and send air drivers out with 5 packages each to just drive right by customers that paid for overnight delivery? Sounds like it's our entire region...

Makes no sense.
TSP 2.0...still have not figured out how are we are going to put in the extra routes the next day if we have no more people/vehicles then we had the day before..

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Because you will not make PPH...just because some trailers are on the door doesn't mean you start earlier.

If you start earlier you have to use less people, pick your poison.

Not sure how we are addressing rolled trailers the next day during TSP, customers are already complaining.

This is why TSP was doomed from the get go. The company talks real sweet about creating better work/life balance, but gives zero commitment to putting in the resources necessary to make it happen.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1657221776471.jpeg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
So put some numbers to that highlighted line..I promise you you will not like it...
my on road supervisor went by my average stops per hour , not what they come up with. I was satisfied with the stop count they came up with , unfortunately I have yet to see it regularly.

🧔‍♂️✊