Total Service Plan (TSP)

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Swizzle's tax bracket doesn't allow her to care about the actual operation.

Anyone who doesn't understand that and allows themselves to get bent out of shape over things...

Is delusional.

The way I see it, if you don't speak out against being lied to and overworked, you are consenting to it. Maybe you won't ever change anything, but at least they can't claim they thought you were ok with how things were going.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The way I see it, if you don't speak out against being lied to and overworked, you are consenting to it. Maybe you won't ever change anything, but at least they can't claim they thought you were ok with how things were going.
I see your point.

But...

Flipside to that coin...

What if they never cared enough to know any claims of wrongdoings?

It would then be time wasted.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I see your point.

But...

Flipside to that coin...

What if they never cared enough to know any claims of wrongdoings?

It would then be time wasted.

Standing up for yourself is never time wasted. Whether you succeed or not, you'll still be able to respect yourself. Imagine 350,000 of us with self-respect and not timid submissiveness.

Thebrownblob

I don't see the point of it. Is she that dumb that she went out of her way to piss us off going into contract negotiations? Maybe she thinks she actually has a strike contingency? Even if she does, It's going to cost the company, a lot.
Most likely so she could put it in some announcement to the stockholders and the general public about how the company cares about it’s employees. She’ll never mention that it didn’t work or didn’t even get implemented. we are not dealing with honest brokers.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Standing up for yourself is never time wasted. Whether you succeed or not, you'll still be able to respect yourself. Imagine 350,000 of us with self-respect and not timid submissiveness.
Maximize your profits in the position YOU applied for.

If you are going to waste your time being upset about a problem you won't change at your level:

Step your resume up...

Meet the requirements...

And apply for the position that bothers you, then change it.

Anything else is, as I previously stated...

Wasting your time and unnecessary stress.

Hopefully this reaches you well and helps.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Maximize your profits in the position YOU applied for.

If you are going to waste your time being upset about a problem you won't change at your level:

Step your resume up...

Meet the requirements...

And apply for the position that bothers you, then change it.

Anything else is, as I previously stated...

Wasting your time and unnecessary stress.

Hopefully this reaches you well and helps.

200w (5).gif

YeeYee

Legit saw a write up our dispatch sup had to do for drivers filing 9.5. His exact words were that he continued to over dispatch certain drivers because they didn’t file on 9.5. He did not think that X would file because he hasn’t before. People that don’t speak up get :censored2: on.

PT Car Washer

Legit saw a write up our dispatch sup had to do for drivers filing 9.5. His exact words were that he continued to over dispatch certain drivers because they didn’t file on 9.5. He did not think that X would file because he hasn’t before. People that don’t speak up get :censored2: on.
Or they have a larger paycheck on Friday. What do you have against Teamsters trying to better their selves?

YeeYee

Clearly if they wanted the extra work they wouldn’t have filed. The POINT I’m making is that they will abuse you until you stand up. Which is exactly what I said.