Total Service Plan (TSP)

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This thread is now yours
knight-santaclaritadiet.gif
No it isn't

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Big Carol might not know her underlings are ignoring her master plan.

I seriously considered sending her an email asking if she purposefully lied, and if not, if she was aware that almost the entirety of her district (division?) level management and above was flipping her the bird and ignoring her direction.

Thebrownblob

I seriously considered sending her an email asking if she purposefully lied, and if not, if she was aware that almost the entirety of her district (division?) level management and above was flipping her the bird and ignoring her direction.
She definitely lied. Purposely rolled out a nonsense plan to relieve drivers from unwanted hours. While pushing stop per car which causes major route cutting. Square peg in a round hole never works and she knew it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
She definitely lied. Purposely rolled out a nonsense plan to relieve drivers from unwanted hours. While pushing stop per car which causes major route cutting. Square peg in a round hole never works and she knew it.

I don't see the point of it. Is she that dumb that she went out of her way to piss us off going into contract negotiations? Maybe she thinks she actually has a strike contingency? Even if she does, It's going to cost the company, a lot.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I don't see the point of it. Is she that dumb that she went out of her way to piss us off going into contract negotiations? Maybe she thinks she actually has a strike contingency? Even if she does, It's going to cost the company, a lot.
We deliver the death jabs and bewsters so I wonder if she can do some Federal thing

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Swizzle's tax bracket doesn't allow her to care about the actual operation.

Anyone who doesn't understand that and allows themselves to get bent out of shape over things...

Is delusional.