Total Service Plan (TSP)

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Of course. I know how to stay cool. But IE is the place the stick turds who can’t do, but only know how to talk about the job. What a joke you and your department are lol.
pepe.jpg

HavenoEDD

RIP TSP (in our center)

Overs being offered, routes being cut and stop counts going up.

Lasted maybe a month…nothing unique about it and once drivers noted that the center was all about getting everyone in before 8..not the “what you wrote as your paid day will be honored” things changed. Management tried blaming some drivers for staying out but those drivers were the ones asking for 12 hour paid days.

Back to the grind…so much for “You call for a sick day and you’ll be getting warning letters!”.

😂

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Our center still hasn't completely got on board with the TSP, but the manager has started BLOWING UP about people finishing up under 8 hours worked.
I had to write back on an 8 hour guaruntee that was not settled locally because they are crazy ape right now insisting nobody should be paid 8 unless they actually stayed for 8 hours. I already cited harassment as a reason for not sitting in an office and getting harassed for 8 hours straight or whatever. I miss our old BA already.

JustDeliverIt

Our center still hasn't completely got on board with the TSP, but the manager has started BLOWING UP about people finishing up under 8 hours worked.

Under 8 hours has been a hot PCM topic for 2 weeks or so here. If you finish under 8 you must call your on car before coming back.

Never been a concern of mine, always closer to running out of hours than them paying me for 10 minutes for my guarantee.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Under 8 hours has been a hot PCM topic for 2 weeks or so here. If you finish under 8 you must call your on car before coming back.

Never been a concern of mine, always closer to running out of hours than them paying me for 10 minutes for my guarantee.

They were putting code 5 automatic. We pushed back using our "full day's pay" language. Back to code 6 and now saying to call if you want extra work.

FozziesDeliveries

Idk how other regions are but in central only we the employees are supposed to be allowed to authorize it to 06. Thus my manager freaking on us and threatening people SLIGHTLY under 8 hours with letters.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-170257_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-170257_Messages.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 40