Trail cam pics.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
If I was on a trail and saw this dog I would take a video of him.
But you're not and it's not your thread. Hey dingdong, a trailcam is something you attach to a tree that captures motion and surreptitiously takes pictures. It's not Granny Mabel walking at the park with Fido jumping in leaves. WHEN WILL YOU GET A GOT DAMNED CLUE? No one cares about your crap you miserable interloper.

moreluck

golden ticket member
But you're not and it's not your thread. Hey dingdong, a trailcam is something you attach to a tree that captures motion and surreptitiously takes pictures. It's not Granny Mabel walking at the park with Fido jumping in leaves. WHEN WILL YOU GET A GOT DAMNED CLUE? No one cares about your crap you miserable interloper.
I watch the North Woods Law and I know what a trail cam is. Even the Kilchers use trail cams to watch for bears at the grazing ground in Alaska. You may not care, but others do!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not my thread???? I wasn't aware we had to post ONLY in threads we have created.

over9five

Staff member
st6.jpg

I won't be hunting here...

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
A few customers set theirs up towards their driveway/ garage so they can time stamp when the FedEx truck backs up to the garage & catches me using rain bags on their boxes

True story!

P.S. respect thy elderly...

rod

Retired 22 years
Whoa! was that your yard?
Just off my deck. Notice the bird feeder on the ground. The bears have taken it down so many times I got tired of rebuilding it so it is now mounted with a magnet. All they have to do is touch it and it falls to the ground. No more smashed feeder.