Trail cam pics.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just off my deck. Notice the bird feeder on the ground. The bears have taken it down so many times I got tired of rebuilding it so it is now mounted with a magnet. All they have to do is touch it and it falls to the ground. No more smashed feeder.
That's crazy, I had to take another look at the picture. I was thinking they were full size black bears then I realized they were cubs in there. Still pretty amazing seeing all them right below the window like that.

rod

Retired 22 years
B18093EF-0FBB-43A5-8D29-E35176BB8C20.jpeg

17 turkeys--got my winter bird feeder up in this photo. I put that one up after the bears go to bed for the winter.

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
How do you walk with that burr up your ***??
I walk quite proud with my head held high, thanks for asking!

@Brownslave688, sorry to derail your thread. I caught this on my trailcam once. It's not as good as some of the creatures you have witnessed on your cam but I still caught a creature on my cam that I thought I would share. It's pretty ugly and quite scary.

It's called a decrepit interloping windbag...
luck.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
You seem to have an "affection" for Moreluck.
May I ask why?
Us old people have to stick together. Besides that she sends me a Christmas card every year and my wife always says "what female do you know in California". What harm has she done you?