Al-linskiii

I plan on going to UCF in orlando because of the tution assistance and continue being a preloader instead of going into management. is it true you cant transfer hubs unless its for managment ?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I plan on going to UCF in orlando because of the tution assistance and continue being a preloader instead of going into management. is it true you cant transfer hubs unless its for managment ?
Maybe someone who gives a damn and hasn't already answered this question 500 times will help you

That someone is not me

Eye To Eye Contact.

So as a driver. Does anyone know the process of transferring ?? My wife got a job in a different city and I have never asked this question. So didn’t know what answer to give her. Located in Texas if that matters ? Thanks guys.

Rack em

Made the Podium
So as a driver. Does anyone know the process of transferring ?? My wife got a job in a different city and I have never asked this question. So didn’t know what answer to give her. Located in Texas if that matters ? Thanks guys.
You'll most likely have to quit and start all over if you move. If you were in the western conference you could transfer anywhere within the western conference, but Texas isn't in the west.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Check your supplement. But from what I hear, get ready for a long commute.