Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There are only 2 genders
The rest are mental illnesses.
I don’t see it as mental illness. I see no reason that a man can’t put on a dress and makeup and cook if that’s what makes him happy.

What I have a problem with is that man then calling himself a woman. His dna didn’t change so he’s still a man.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don’t see it as mental illness. I see no reason that a man can’t put on a dress and makeup and cook if that’s what makes him happy.

What I have a problem with is that man then calling himself a woman. His dna didn’t change so he’s still a man.

So, what kind of dresses and makeup do you like

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So, what kind of dresses and makeup do you like
Lol. I’m serious though. I have no problem that not everyone fits into a perfect little box of what a man or woman is.

What I find funny is many people have spent their whole life’s trying to prove this. But then what do they do...they want to change their label to make them appear more normal.

Liking sports, hunting and P* doesn’t make you a man. It just means you’re a different kind of woman.

Dr.Brownz

Calling science a hate crime would be a stretch even for this country

But I’ll
Never say never

If you say in a public discourse that a "Trans-woman" is a not a real woman, the outrage mob will come for you.

Virginia high school teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student's new pronouns

Compulsory speech policies already being pushed. In canada it's worse, transgender pronouns are in the law there.

If they can choose our pronouns why can't I choose my adjectives too? You are only allowed to refer to me as supreme god-like overlord Dr. Brownz, I don't identify with any other adjectives or words of any kind.

Dr.Brownz

Lol. I’m serious though. I have no problem that not everyone fits into a perfect little box of what a man or woman is.

What I find funny is many people have spent their whole life’s trying to prove this. But then what do they do...they want to change their label to make them appear more normal.

Liking sports, hunting and P* doesn’t make you a man. It just means you’re a different kind of woman.

How are transwoman not seen as men "appropriating" the most stereotypical features of femininity?

The problem isn't "fitting into a box". It's conflating gender and sex.

Last edited: