Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If you say in a public discourse that a "Trans-woman" is a not a real woman, the outrage mob will come for you.

Virginia high school teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student's new pronouns

Compulsory speech policies already being pushed. In canada it's worse, transgender pronouns are in the law there.

If they can choose our pronouns why can't I choose my adjectives too? You are only allowed to refer to me as supreme god-like overlord Dr. Brownz, I don't identify with any other adjectives or words of any kind.
Cool ... I can call you a Dip:poop: Butt Head and you will not reply. :wink-very:

wilberforce15

We have a transgender, high seniority PTer. She "transitioned" a year ago, and a mechanic nearly got fired when he gave her crap for coming into the men's bathroom.

Now, we all pretty much know we can be fired for the crime of making her feel uncomfortable.

But if she goes in the men's room, we all make certain she does so alone. She's officially recognized now as a man by UPS

rod

Retired 22 years
We have a transgender, high seniority PTer. She "transitioned" a year ago, and a mechanic nearly got fired when he gave her crap for coming into the men's bathroom.

Now, we all pretty much know we can be fired for the crime of making her feel uncomfortable.

But if she goes in the men's room, we all make certain she does so alone. She's officially recognized now as a man by UPS
I would go out of my way to pee along side of her/him/it. Maybe even dribble on her shoes a bit.

Dr.Brownz

Why would it make national headlines? Wouldn’t they be looking for equality?

Do you actually believe the media treats transgender people the same as normal people? Bruce Jenner caused a fatal car crash and nothing is said about it because he decided he's a woman now. Guess if I ever get in an accident I'll come to work in a dress the next day and call myself Sharleena.

Mooseknuckle

We have one in my building. He/She has a key to a special handicap bathroom we have. Out of approx. 500 employees He/She has a bathroom to Himself/Herself. The only clean bathroom btw.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
@BSWALKS & @over9five come to mind ! They can straighten out any of them
Enjoy your Christmas dinner bud.

QHvFmeu_d (1).jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Do you actually believe the media treats transgender people the same as normal people? Bruce Jenner caused a fatal car crash and nothing is said about it because he decided he's a woman now. Guess if I ever get in an accident I'll come to work in a dress the next day and call myself Sharleena.
You may be getting some interest from @Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n

#metoo