Trapped by Delivery

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don’t think people realize we know where you live. Throwing packages isn’t cool but just caused me my job...I’d burn her house down.
At the very least they need a vague paranoia bug put in their ear so they can't sleep for a year.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don’t think people realize we know where you live. Throwing packages isn’t cool but just caused me my job...I’d burn her house down.
Or they end up doing it to someone in a bad spot who really has nothing left to lose and poof goes their house or they wake up on the receiving end of a home invasion or someone with mob ties. People really don't think.

SmithBarney

Had one today, Ground left 149lb package(one of those porch canopy things) right in front of the poor old ladies garage door. She asked nicely if I could move it. Pulled it to the side(the garage and front porch share the same level concrete pad) Just pure laziness on this particular one. She'd been waiting all day for someone(her son or daughter in law) to show up. She was in her car and on her way faster than I could get back in my truck.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Had one today, Ground left 149lb package(one of those porch canopy things) right in front of the poor old ladies garage door. She asked nicely if I could move it. Pulled it to the side(the garage and front porch share the same level concrete pad) Just pure laziness on this particular one. She'd been waiting all day for someone(her son or daughter in law) to show up. She was in her car and on her way faster than I could get back in my truck.
That was nice of you.