Trollolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
Re: I have an interview tomorrow at UPS, but I dont know the time?

How has he not been mod'd into oblivion? At least Integrity makes his trolling attempts more believable and way less obvious.

Weow! Got the job at UPS!! Starting orientation tomorrow.

My starting wage will be $15 an hour. Does anybody have any tips for a starter? The supervisor told me that I sound like I'll be a great worker there. He said he's really looking forward on seeing me there. I'm so happy.

kingOFchester

My starting wage will be $15 an hour. Does anybody have any tips for a starter? The supervisor told me that I sound like I'll be a great worker there. He said he's really looking forward on seeing me there. I'm so happy.

Congrats! I thought you left the sandbox tho?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Keep your mouth shut and your opinions to yourself.
Be on time and don't call out because you partied hard.
Treat those with seniority with respect and listen to them - again - keep your opinions to yourself.
Say hi to everyone and NEVER speak bad about anyone.

barnyard

KTM rider
I predict that you will have a hard time at UPS. I have seen several PTers that had anger issues either quit or get the boot. UPS can be a very frustrating place to work.

My tip for doing the job well is learning how to search for the thousands of other tips that have already been posted.

I was just going to leave it for the better of the good for the members on here because I felt sorry for them. Now that I see their true colors when I tried to apologies to them. I will be giving them hell now. I will talk trash and shyt on everybody on here. I have a higher wage than the majority of the users on here and I've only been there for 0 days. Haha! Take that bytches I'm better than all of you bums!!

I predict that you will have a hard time at UPS. I have seen several PTers that had anger issues either quit or get the boot. UPS can be a very frustrating place to work.

My tip for doing the job well is learning how to search for the thousands of other tips that have already been posted.

STFU, I don't need any help from you.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I was just going to leave it for the better of the good for the members on here because I felt sorry for them. Now that I see their true colors when I tried to apologies to them. I will be giving them hell now. I will talk trash and shyt on everybody on here. I have a higher wage than the majority of the users on here and I've only been there for 0 days. Haha! Take that bytches I'm better than all of you bums!!

Allow me to start you out with negative rep ....you earned it.
All please join me to welcome a new employee.....rain the neg rep on him....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Re: Apology to the people who I might have offended.

dontfeedtrolls.jpg
dontfeedtrolls.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

To anyone whom I have offended. I'm sorry. I kind of have bipolar disorder and a short temper, so my attitude got the best of me in some of my posts. I won't be on here anymore. Because I don't want to offend anyone on here again.
Do u even lift bro?

Buck Fifty

I challenge you to stay. If people get offended on here, they can go somewhere else. Preferably somewhere they can get some thicker skin. It takes all kinds, your just one of them. Its seems a few on here forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.