Trollolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPSGUY72

Re: UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

Post #5

Black people are stronger per capita, and they work harder....FACTS

He may not have come out and said "I'm better than you all cause I'm black", but after that statement, he didn't have to

He's 5'10" and weights 145 ...

gotbrown

Re: UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

This thread is done for me things were said things were done, all for nothing...moving on

Re: I have an interview tomorrow at UPS, but I dont know the time?

The other thread that you started says you just graduated High school in March ??? Did you mean you got your GED.. Because High school graduation usually happen in May and June not march....

I graduated early. I requested my HS diploma early and I got it.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
We're ignorant so I would suggest asking your question on the UPS facebook page. I hear they are very intelligent and helpful....

gotbrown

I graduated early. I requested my HS diploma early and I got it.

I call bs on this person, I believe what others have posted that he is just trying to make stupid comments . If for what ever reasnon this person is real I strongly suggest you work on your people skills. I hear FedEx is hiring.. I dont believe UPS is for you

Last edited:

Leftinbuilding

Maybe they saw your other post and decided, "THIS we do not need!" You obviously carry a chip on your shoulder based on that, and this thread. You insult 200,000 plus people because YOU didn't get a time? Rough start....

jaker

trolling

I had a tour on Friday. The HR said Monday is the interview, but he didn't tell me the time? Is every UPS employee ignorant and lacking common senses like this guy? By the way, does anyone know what number I can call to get the time of the interview? It's in Manhattan, NY by the way.
Since nobody is helping you , I will give you this number to call at 8am 1.800.gofedex and ask for Fred and stay away from ups

Last edited:

AndUPSER

Ask about open positions for part time supervision.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Tour and interviews times are usually the same, but it depends which shift you are interviewing for. And with your piss poor attitude right off the bat, I'm guessing you won't last long anyway. I hear burger king in gramercy is hiring.

BS they just don't graduate you from high school early because you ask for it.

If you had graduated from high school, you would know that you can get your HS diploma whenever you get all your credits and passed all your required regents. And complete community service if it is required at your school.

Leftinbuilding

I did it online, I thought the status would have updated on the website. But it says no appointment. I want to know what number I should call.

"I had a tour on Friday. The HR said Monday is the interview, but he didn't tell me the time?"

You did the tour online? Cool, lol.

Tour and interviews times are usually the same, but it depends which shift you are interviewing for. And with your piss poor attitude right off the bat, I'm guessing you won't last long anyway. I hear burger king in gramercy is hiring.

People who are quick to doubt people always become failures in life. I'm sure that I'm a better worker than you are. And I can do your job much better than you can.

gotbrown

People who are quick to doubt people always become failures in life. I'm sure that I'm a better worker than you are. And I can do your job much better than you can.

Please re-read all of your posts the past, 2 days, and think about this statement..you will not make your 30 days. Then you can come back and complain some more about Ups..There is a long list of failures who attempt to work here im sure if you get hired you will be on it...But then again you didnt even get a interview..so good luck and by the way the hr rep that gives you a tour usually gives you a business card for questions..again if they like you.

UPSGUY72

If you had graduated from high school, you would know that you can get your HS diploma whenever you get all your credits and passed all your required regents. And complete community service if it is required at your school.

You had to do community service ??? The only people in HS that I know that do community server do it because the Judge tells them they have to...

kingOFchester

[h=1]Is this our Kapamassacre??

"White people: What do you do with your money? ?[/h] It seems that white people are so cheap, when they have a good job and making a lot of money they carry their self dirty and bummy and wear the oldest set of fashion clothes and take public transportation (mta).

My teacher is white, everyday he wear the same damn dirty shoes and black outfit suit to school. And he say that he don't have any tv lol."

White people: What do you do with your money? ? - Yahoo!7 Answers

You had to do community service ??? The only people in HS that I know that do community server do it because the Judge tells them they have to...

No. The school I went to didn't require community service.

[h=1]Is this our Kapamassacre??

"White people: What do you do with your money? ?[/h] It seems that white people are so cheap, when they have a good job and making a lot of money they carry their self dirty and bummy and wear the oldest set of fashion clothes and take public transportation (mta).

My teacher is white, everyday he wear the same damn dirty shoes and black outfit suit to school. And he say that he don't have any tv lol."

White people: What do you do with your money? ? - Yahoo!7 Answers

Lol, do you really think that's me?

Status
Not open for further replies.