True Colors

Will you support your union brothers/sisters in the event they are terminated over the vax mandate

• Total voters

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
And you agree with the authority president Nixon created during his term? When the phase 3 trials are finished in 2024 maybe then the government will have a legal and moral leg to stand on.
Well, Nixon mostly modified a bill originally submitted by LBJ, but I fully support OSHA and I have used the STAA several times. The nature or state of the vaccine approval and trials isn't an issue before the Court.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
So it’s been 2 years, you can’t really argue at this point that they didn’t have time to legislate through congress. Not an emergency anymore.
OSHA would go through the formal rulemaking process, not ask Congress to make a law. We've only had the vaccine for a little over a year and it's not as useful if not enough people take it.

Non sequitur

Even there you had a choice, to pay the fine ($157.92 in today's dollars.)
Correct, Jacobson was never forced to get a vaccine for employment. Cambridge pastor and "conspiracy theorist", Henning Jacobson had lived through an era of mandatory vaccinations back in his original home of Sweden. Although the efforts to eradicate smallpox were successful in Sweden, Jacobson's childhood vaccination had gone badly, leaving him with a "lifelong horror of the practice".

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Would they then have to rescind the law once (if) the pandemic finally ends or would they include sunset language that would basically do the same thing?
It's effective until superseded by a permanent standard, a process that would be considered within 6 months of the ETS taking effect- another consideration that the Court may just wait it out.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Correct, Jacobson was never forced to get a vaccine for employment. Cambridge pastor and "conspiracy theorist", Henning Jacobson had lived through an era of mandatory vaccinations back in his original home of Sweden. Although the efforts to eradicate smallpox were successful in Sweden, Jacobson's childhood vaccination had gone badly, leaving him with a "lifelong horror of the practice".
Now, Henning was 50 in 1905 by most accounts and claimed to have had a bad reaction to vaccines in his native Sweden at age 6 or around 1861. At the time the only "vaccine" in use was taking pus from cowpox pustules (from actual cows) and injecting it into humans, not the more refined vaccine in 1902. Who remembers what happened to them at age 6; 40+ years later? I think Henning was full of it just as every antivaxxer is. Maybe the big cow scared him or he didn't like needles. Incidentally, the smallpox vaccine was the most successful.

Non sequitur

Here is two liberal lawyers arguing the case.
Now, Henning was 50 in 1905 by most accounts and claimed to have had a bad reaction to vaccines in his native Sweden at age 6 or around 1861. At the time the only "vaccine" in use was taking pus from cowpox pustules (from actual cows) and injecting it into humans, not the more refined vaccine in 1902. Who remembers what happened to them at age 6; 40+ years later? I think Henning was full of it just as every antivaxxer is. Maybe the big cow scared him or he didn't like needles. Incidentally, the smallpox vaccine was the most successful.
In America why is one unqualified person's reason valued more than anyone else? I think many professionals scientists and doctors have been asking science questions to the powers that be?

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Here is two liberal lawyers arguing the case.

In America why is one unqualified person's reason valued more than anyone else? I think many professionals scientists and doctors have been asking science questions to the powers that be?
Do you mean why did Henning's case go to the Supreme Court? If by the second question you mean scientist/doctor vaccine skeptics they've all been discredited or are commenting outside their purview. Rand Paul (Ophthalmologist) challenging epidemiologist Dr. Fauci is particularly comical. It's like going to a dentist for a second opinion about your upcoming open heart surgery. Rand has great neighbors though. https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...paul-s-recent-tense-exchange-over-ncna1287366

Non sequitur

You are as unfortunately one-sided as I in this matter in regards to trusted sources. I'm also not going to be vitriolic once the dust settles.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Do you mean why did Henning's case go to the Supreme Court? If by the second question you mean scientist/doctor vaccine skeptics they've all been discredited or are commenting outside their purview. Rand Paul (Ophthalmologist) challenging epidemiologist Dr. Fauci is particularly comical. It's like going to a dentist for a second opinion about your upcoming open heart surgery. Rand has great neighbors though. Opinion | Fiery exchange between Fauci and Rand Paul just made something very clear
Fauci is a fool

Thebrownblob

Now go kiss a stranger.
You being an atheist explains a lot about why you think you’re so important and know everything. Funny thing is you have to call yourself an atheist to say you don’t believe in something that doesn’t exist that’s like me saying I’m anti-Santa Claus why would I need to say that?. I have respect for agnostics because at least they say they have no clue atheist are just self-righteous self important people who think they know something they can’t possibly know for sure.