True Colors

Will you support your union brothers/sisters in the event they are terminated over the vax mandate

• Total voters

quad decade guy

Well, Nixon mostly modified a bill originally submitted by LBJ, but I fully support OSHA and I have used the STAA several times. The nature or state of the vaccine approval and trials isn't an issue before the Court.
Support OSHA....but deliberately falsify HOS? HOS which are designed to protect the health and safety of yourself and the innocent public.....

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
You being an atheist explains a lot about why you think you’re so important and know everything. Funny thing is you have to call yourself an atheist to say you don’t believe in something that doesn’t exist that’s like me saying I’m anti-Santa Claus why would I need to say that?. I have respect for agnostics because at least they say they have no clue atheist are just self-righteous self important people who think they know something they can’t possibly know for sure.
The clarification was for context. Amusing that you bring up Santa Claus especially since I just came off the front lines. We'll get him next year. Bre sure to stand in front of a mirror when you say "self-righteous, self-important".

Attachments

• adam and eve.jpg
    adam and eve.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 47

Thebrownblob

Remember that when you need an exit, or a bathroom,, or like having all your appendages...
Yes because OSHA is what everybody thinks of. You’re joking right when there’s egress all over the building and somehow OSHA Makes UPS pay them a fine and then UPS continues to do it anyway how does that help? And why do they get the money why not the people that were harmed. Do you know who’s helped any of my members or even myself when they were injured our work comp union lawyer. Like the majority of government agencies in theory their function is necessary in practice it leaves a lot to be desired

Thebrownblob

The clarification was for context. Amusing that you bring up Santa Claus especially since I just came off the front lines. We'll get him next year. Bre sure to stand in front of a mirror when you say "self-righteous, self-important".
I don’t really care what your religious beliefs are just It’s a very idea that you say they’re absolutely is no god prove to me you’re a fool because no one knows for sure

Thebrownblob

I don’t really care what your religious beliefs are just It’s a very idea that you say they’re absolutely is no god prove to me you’re a fool because no one knows for sure. A fool in their heart says there is no God. Looks like I found a fool. And according to you we all came from nothing think about it I’ll give you all the time you want

quad decade guy

Did you march right up to your manager and demand to know the process for reporting non-UPS HOS? We're all waiting, breathlessly...
Nope.

I don't see my manager much....he's too busy firing stupid people. Most of em flout the rules or just blatantly disregard them....

I'm a simple guy......just seemed like the easiest way for you to amend your eld record legally. Free too.

Something like this: You to ORS "Hey man, I worked all weekend doing hotshots to Oklahoma City.....could you add that to my ELD?". "Hey man, I worked all weekend directing traffic at the speedway...it pays $20 per hour......need a job?" "Oh and how do I log this?"

IDK....

quad decade guy

Because just like most OSHA regulations they’re BS. Not even really set up to make anyone safe just to levy fines. Bureaucratic Baloney
With respect,
They are designed just fine.....they are just blatantly disregarded. The fines and penalties are just not severe enough.

For example: There are HOS rules.....as seen here on BC....are blatantly disregarded. Now, if the penalty was say lose your CDL for 5 years......might....might be more persuasive...

Example: UPS mgt asking you to pull an illegal trailer-for inspection or even a light....."Go ahead we'll just pay the fine...." I've heard it many times. I've refused a trailer to see it show up right behind me at inbound. Dispatch just gave it to the next guy until someone took it...

Thebrownblob

With respect,
They are designed just fine.....they are just blatantly disregarded. The fines and penalties are just not severe enough.

For example: There are HOS rules.....as seen here on BC....are blatantly disregarded. Now, if the penalty was say lose your CDL for 5 years......might....might be more persuasive...

Example: UPS mgt asking you to pull an illegal trailer-for inspection or even a light....."Go ahead we'll just pay the fine...." I've heard it many times. I've refused a trailer to see it show up right behind me at inbound. Dispatch just gave it to the next guy until someone took it...
That is correct they are disregarded. Which is exactly the reason I say usually something is solved by lawyer. And a court. I do not believe OSHA has the authority to do much more than levy fines. In a corporation like UPS has no problem paying them. And then continuing to do whatever they want.

quad decade guy

That is correct they are disregarded. Which is exactly the reason I say usually something is solved by lawyer. And a court. I do not believe OSHA has the authority to do much more than levy fines. In a corporation like UPS has no problem paying them. And then continuing to do whatever they want.
Ok. To a certain level(UPS)....

I truly believe UPS weighs the cost of everything.......even pain and suffering. Even death. All of which there is an acceptable level....they know people are going to die.....just how many....