trump 2016

upsgrunt

That brings up a question from me- Is most of Obama's support simply because he is black? Coiuld it be possible the country was so eager for the first African American president that they "settled" for Barry? I don't know; I'm just asking what others think. If I'm way off base then I apologize.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That brings up a question from me- Is most of Obama's support simply because he is black? Coiuld it be possible the country was so eager for the first African American president that they "settled" for Barry? I don't know; I'm just asking what others think. If I'm way off base then I apologize.
It helped him with minorities, but I wouldn't say it was the reason he was elected. General elections usually come down to independents and swing voters and by the end of Bush's second term his approval ratings were just awful and republicans were very unpopular. The repubs were probably going to lose no matter who the dems ran.

moreluck

golden ticket member

People fell for the "hope & change" line. He had no record and people voted for the unknown.....hoping..... But, look what they got. Oprah said so, so the dummies of the world voted because of that. Now Obama has a record.....he will be judged on that. It shows he lies a lot.
Herman Cain can be the undoing of Obama.

bbsam

Staff member
Interesting question. But still no answer on Alan Keyes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You don't have to apologize or walk on egg shells.......you have a question, you just asked it.......no harm, no foul. If anyone would be offended by your question, then they have a problem.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm offended that noone can answer what was so objectionable about Alan Keyes that he could barely get 1% of the Republican vote. Noone on the right seems to have that answer.

I'm offended that noone can answer what was so objectionable about Alan Keyes that he could barely get 1% of the Republican vote. Noone on the right seems to have that answer.
The only reason I didn't vote for him was because I had never heard of him before. Other than that, you'll need to poll every person that didn't vote for him.

bbsam

Staff member
The only reason I didn't vote for him was because I had never heard of him before. Other than that, you'll need to poll every person that didn't vote for him.

Then by the same standard you'd have to poll everyone who voted for Obama. Feels like alot of people would rather dodge the question...again. Keyes never had a chance with the Republican establishment except when they ran him against in Illinois. You know, black man against black man. Stupid political scam.

Then by the same standard you'd have to poll everyone who voted for Obama. Feels like alot of people would rather dodge the question...again. Keyes never had a chance with the Republican establishment except when they ran him against in Illinois. You know, black man against black man. Stupid political scam.
I'm not dodging any issue, I just don't know the answer. Why should I poll anyone and who do you suggest I poll?

bbsam

Staff member
It was suggested that people voted for Obama in order to have "the first black president". Maybe there is some validity to that. And maybe there is validity to the suggestion that republicans would not vote for Keyes because he was black. But we'd have to poll everyone who voted for Obama or didn't vote for Keyes in order to "know"? I think we have a pretty good idea without that poll, don't you?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Donald Chumps political career was torpedoed today and the ship is going down. The issue that gave him a rise in the polls with republicans just was taken away leaving him looking the like emperor with no clothes.

All that hot air in his interviews will come back to haunt him.. all his "investigations" and all his "surprises" have backfired.

"Turn out the lights, the parties over" ~Don Meredith.

Peace.

island1fox

When the day comes when either West or Rubio become President what will the race baitors say ?
When America elected our first Black President many believed that this race card nonsense would ease.
You can quote poll after poll or take whatever poll you want to . FACTS are Facts-millions and millions and millions of White American's voted for Obama-not for or against race but for a true belief in HOPE and Change.
I had believed he would not turn out to be just anther Professional Politician.
When I disagree with policy or any part of President Obama's job performance many people label me a racist ??? What adjective should describe them ???

Lue C Fur

Evil member
It helped him with minorities, but I wouldn't say it was the reason he was elected. General elections usually come down to independents and swing voters and by the end of Bush's second term his approval ratings were just awful and republicans were very unpopular. The repubs were probably going to lose no matter who the dems ran.

+1...even Jesus would have lost. The media had alot to do with it also.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Donald Chumps political career was torpedoed today and the ship is going down. The issue that gave him a rise in the polls with republicans just was taken away leaving him looking the like emperor with no clothes.

All that hot air in his interviews will come back to haunt him.. all his "investigations" and all his "surprises" have backfired.

"Turn out the lights, the parties over" ~Don Meredith.

Peace.

May 22nd is the Celebrity Apprentice final and he said he would announce if he is running or not then. Trump is smart because the show is getting huge ratings and the final episode will be huge. He is a smart businessman and loves the attention he is getting. And in the end the pressure got the Messiah to show his BC....now maybe he will let us see his school records.

bbsam

Staff member
May 22nd is the Celebrity Apprentice final and he said he would announce if he is running or not then. Trump is smart because the show is getting huge ratings and the final episode will be huge. He is a smart businessman and loves the attention he is getting. And in the end the pressure got the Messiah to show his BC....now maybe he will let us see his school records.
Will Trump still look smart when he has to release his tax returns that he tied to the release of Obama's BC?