trump 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
When the day comes when either West or Rubio become President what will the race baitors say ?
When America elected our first Black President many believed that this race card nonsense would ease.
You can quote poll after poll or take whatever poll you want to . FACTS are Facts-millions and millions and millions of White American's voted for Obama-not for or against race but for a true belief in HOPE and Change.
I had believed he would not turn out to be just anther Professional Politician.
When I disagree with policy or any part of President Obama's job performance many people label me a racist ??? What adjective should describe them ???

Democrats !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Donald Chumps political career was torpedoed today and the ship is going down. The issue that gave him a rise in the polls with republicans just was taken away leaving him looking the like emperor with no clothes.

All that hot air in his interviews will come back to haunt him.. all his "investigations" and all his "surprises" have backfired.

"Turn out the lights, the parties over" ~Don Meredith.

Peace.
He never had any intention of running. Just stirring the pot and getting good ratings for his show. I think it would be funny if Trump jokingly announced that he was running with Gary Busey as his running mate!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Does Obama's school records matter if he is stupid or smart, then ? Leave it alone, dummy !

Does it matter that your jelaous that your not an American and you got fired for drinking on the job? No...but its funny. :bigsmile2:

By the way...whats up with the name calling? You hittin the bottle early today in celebration of the Messiahs BC? :st_patrick:

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm jelous for not being American ? (sorry, had to laugh).
I don't want to carry $100.000 in debt, for state and federal debt.

I would be without healthcare now, if I were American.
I also couldn't count on free medicare services or government pension, when I retire.

And actually, I have a job interview today, just seasonal, and that , too, pays more then UPS ever paid me.
Just selling hotdogs from 9am to 3pm (6 hr day) for $150+ netpay per day.

That works out to about $40 gross pay per hr. I can live on that !

Oh yeah, I get tips on top of that, too ! :)

tourists24

I'm offended that noone can answer what was so objectionable about Alan Keyes that he could barely get 1% of the Republican vote. Noone on the right seems to have that answer.

First off, its common knowledge that Republicans are racist right? Why would they ever want him? Rep. are reminded of this every day by libs.

upsgrunt

I'm jelous for not being American ? (sorry, had to laugh).
I don't want to carry $100.000 in debt, for state and federal debt.

I would be without healthcare now, if I were American.
I also couldn't count on free medicare services or government pension, when I retire.

And actually, I have a job interview today, just seasonal, and that , too, pays more then UPS ever paid me.
Just selling hotdogs from 9am to 3pm (6 hr day) for $150+ netpay per day.

That works out to about $40 gross pay per hr. I can live on that !

Oh yeah, I get tips on top of that, too ! :)

Proof please!!!! I believe the name of that restaurant is Wienerschnitzel.
Proof also that you were paid 5,000 for 3 weeks as a janitor.
You make a lot of claims on here with no proof.
You prove it; I apologize.

bbsam

Staff member
First off, its common knowledge that Republicans are racist right? Why would they ever want him? Rep. are reminded of this every day by libs.

I'm looking for an alternate response. How does the "messenger" kill off that conservative lauded message except for race? Were his eyes too close together? Did he have a gay lover? What else could it be?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He never had any intention of running. Just stirring the pot and getting good ratings for his show. I think it would be funny if Trump jokingly announced that he was running with Gary Busey as his running mate!!

Problem with this would be, you'd probably actually cast a ballot for them!!

Peace.

tourists24

I'm looking for an alternate response. How does the "messenger" kill off that conservative lauded message except for race? Were his eyes too close together? Did he have a gay lover? What else could it be?
lol ok... more realistic response? I am one who always looks for an alternative and will rarely vote for the two "poster childs" of the parties. The real answer is that Keyes did not play ball to get the party support he needed. He was deomonized by his party as a kook and the media played right along. The same thing was done to Ron Paul in the last election. I started to head his (Keyes) direction at one time. On the surface he seemed like what is needed from a true conservative. The more I dug the less I liked. Problem is he is no leader. He thinks he is but he isnt.

klein

Für Meno :)
Proof please!!!! I believe the name of that restaurant is Wienerschnitzel.
Proof also that you were paid 5,000 for 3 weeks as a janitor.
You make a lot of claims on here with no proof.
You prove it; I apologize.

Gee, I did post my paystub on here for a minute or 2, but was too much info.
It was only $20 per hr, but 7 days a week, 10 hrs per day.

It also wasn't a janitor job, but Safety Watch during a coal operated city electric power plant shut-down procedure.
$20 x 40 hrs per week
$30 x 20 hrs per week (OT)
$40 x 10 hrs per week (DT)

It's quite simple if you work 10 hrs per day, 70 hrs per week, and after 40 hrs it pays time and a half, and after 60 hrs it's double time !

It was suggested that people voted for Obama in order to have "the first black president". Maybe there is some validity to that. And maybe there is validity to the suggestion that republicans would not vote for Keyes because he was black. But we'd have to poll everyone who voted for Obama or didn't vote for Keyes in order to "know"? I think we have a pretty good idea without that poll, don't you?

There were lots of people interviewed just before and just after the election that said as much, some even specifically. Now you may think the video polls were lucky enough to to catch the only ...4, 5, maybe 6 (and they all were not black) that I saw but that would be a stretch. Of course now, you'll probably come back that it was rigged or a big fat lie. If you want to keep saying denying the possibility of what I said, that's your choice. As I said earlier, there may have been some that didn't vote for Keyes because of his race(and that would be a shame), but I have yet to see or hear anyone say that, have you?
Do you seriously thing if someone didn't vote for Keyes they would admit it for his color? Prolly not, most people that narrow minded wouldn't hesitate to lie to ya.

upsgrunt

Gee, I did post my paystub on here for a minute or 2, but was too much info.
It was only $20 per hr, but 7 days a week, 10 hrs per day.

It also wasn't a janitor job, but Safety Watch during a coal operated city electric power plant shut-down procedure.
$20 x 40 hrs per week
$30 x 20 hrs per week (OT)
$40 x 10 hrs per week (DT)

It's quite simple if you work 10 hrs per day, 70 hrs per week, and after 40 hrs it pays time and a half, and after 60 hrs it's double time !

OK- My apologies for that. I was wrong and you were right.
How about the details for the hot dog vending job that pays 40 an hour.

bbsam

Staff member
lol ok... more realistic response? I am one who always looks for an alternative and will rarely vote for the two "poster childs" of the parties. The real answer is that Keyes did not play ball to get the party support he needed. He was deomonized by his party as a kook and the media played right along. The same thing was done to Ron Paul in the last election. I started to head his (Keyes) direction at one time. On the surface he seemed like what is needed from a true conservative. The more I dug the less I liked. Problem is he is no leader. He thinks he is but he isnt.

Better. Still, republicans couldn't wait to run him against Obama in the senate campaign.