trump 2016

bbsam

Staff member
There were lots of people interviewed just before and just after the election that said as much, some even specifically. Now you may think the video polls were lucky enough to to catch the only ...4, 5, maybe 6 (and they all were not black) that I saw but that would be a stretch. Of course now, you'll probably come back that it was rigged or a big fat lie. If you want to keep saying denying the possibility of what I said, that's your choice. As I said earlier, there may have been some that didn't vote for Keyes because of his race(and that would be a shame), but I have yet to see or hear anyone say that, have you?
Do you seriously thing if someone didn't vote for Keyes they would admit it for his color? Prolly not, most people that narrow minded wouldn't hesitate to lie to ya.
Of course they don't "say it". That's just it. Until tourist chimed in, I hadn't heard anyone come up with a reason. He was like the black sheep campaigner that nobody ever talked about. (pun intended:wink2:) I remember the campaign though, and I remember the praise for his message...and the complete lack of support for the campaign.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I would be without healthcare now, if I were American. Because you got fired for drinking on the job.

And actually, I have a job interview today, just seasonal, and that , too, pays more then UPS ever paid me. Make sure you ask if you can drink on the job.
Just selling hotdogs from 9am to 3pm (6 hr day) for $150+ netpay per day. That college degree sure taught you well.

That works out to about $40 gross pay per hr. I can live on that ! You will be living the high life with all the booze and cigs you can buy.

Oh yeah, I get tips on top of that, too ! :)
What kind of tips??? Hey BB...this is where you say something. LOL

klein

Für Meno :)
OK- My apologies for that. I was wrong and you were right.
How about the details for the hot dog vending job that pays 40 an hour.

I don't know those yet ! Interview in a few hrs from now, but over the phone he told me it pays an average of $150 per day, cash pay (no taxes ).
And that establishment has quite a few dozen of those stands here (called Fat Franks) !

bbsam

Staff member
How was Alan Keyes ever a kook? I remember him as being a very eloquent and knowledgeable speaker on both foreign and domestic affairs.

klein

Does it matter if I got fired or laid off in the US to be without healthcare ? Dummy !

And, I don't care about a college degree, many UPS drivers have 1, did that taught them well, when all they needed was a basic driver's license ?

Of course they don't "say it". That's just it. Until tourist chimed in, I hadn't heard anyone come up with a reason. He was like the black sheep campaigner that nobody ever talked about. (pun intended:wink2:) I remember the campaign though, and I remember the praise for his message...and the complete lack of support for the campaign.
Hey, I was honest with you...I do not know the answer. On this, your guess is as good as mine, however a guess is not proof of anything.

Sorry Luc, gotta correct you...that's THREE degrees
Good thing bio-chemists don't have know how to spell or form a cognitive sentence.

klein

Sorry Luc, gotta correct you...that's THREE degrees
Good thing bio-chemists don't have know how to spell or form a cognitive sentence.

Wir koennen auch Deutsch schreiben, falls es Dir besser gefaehlt.

Einstein konnte auch kein English, order nur sehr wenig.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Speaking of Chump change....

With all the china bashing Chump has been doing on tv, he has become the biggest alarmist in the country warning us about the Chinese practices that are hurting this country..

Oh wait, Chumps own clothing line is made in china... ! WTF !

Put a fork in it Chump, your run to the white house ended before it started.

peace.

klein

Speaking of Chump change....

With all the china bashing Chump has been doing on tv, he has become the biggest alarmist in the country warning us about the Chinese practices that are hurting this country..

Oh wait, Chumps own clothing line is made in china... ! WTF !

Put a fork in it Chump, your run to the white house ended before it started.

peace.

I'm certain people like Baba, Brett, and Moreluck, including Lucy, would be more then merrier, to pay an additional 25% on all clothing and electronics.
It's not a new tax , just an added tariff !

Hopefully, he does the same with oil imports, too - give OPEC a lesson !

25% added to that, too !

HAHAHA...I've heard of people "shooting themselves in the foot", I think Trump missed this time and hit his head.
The Lib crowd here should lover THIS ...
Actually, Trump has never been my personal hero. From time to time I like that he is willing to say things no one else has the guts to say.....but this is just beyond stupid.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
PettJ20110428_low.jpg