Trump and Taxes

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
OG, a liberal complaing about Trump's tax plan.

What are you going to complain about next, that Trump's not conservative enough?

Give me a break, and stop making new threads to try and throw muck at Trump.

Trust me, we could make Hillary threads all day long if you want to go there.

Sportello

Banned
Well, we've established that the three stooges can't be bothered to read a link, but are quick to troll.

Donald Trump has a tax problem, in that his tax returns likely show a huge influx of money from unscrupulous Russian sources.

Show us the tax returns!

Future

Victory Ride
Well, we've established that the three stooges can't be bothered to read a link, but are quick to troll.

Donald Trump has a tax problem, in that his tax returns likely show a huge influx of money from unscrupulous Russian sources.

Show us the tax returns!
Show us the deleted E-Mails!

realbrown1

Show us the tax returns!
If Trump had a problem with his taxes, the IRS will take care of it.

Hoping he does have tax problems is just a liberal troll throwing muck.

Sportello

Banned
If Trump had a problem with his taxes, the IRS will take care of it.

Hoping he does have tax problems is just a liberal troll throwing muck.
The problem Trump has is not what the IRS will do, but what the American public will do when they find out about his ties with Russia and his lack of charity giving, never mind his absurdly low tax rate.

newfie

Sally the only problem Trump has is that regardless of how good his returns look the dems will try to turn it into political fodder. I don't think he should release them.

if there is something wrong with them the Obama led IRS will be all over it.

View attachment 71465

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportello

Banned
dTvyCjgjwhYw_sgLz1rZAsdjgqBI_8n5lWVfxlVyPjJ4vI7UKEObh91hLfIxna1CoEsG3qywiPvZftnFwQQgx5Fq6Dp2XaQPKM6ZqYj9YLAKHZ_h5zTEfQaZKdml73IlzoiZeww

realbrown1

The problem Trump has is not what the IRS will do, but what the American public will do when they find out about his ties with Russia and his lack of charity giving, never mind his absurdly low tax rate.
I have seen accounts on TV on what Trump has personally done for charity.

I don't need to see it on his tax returns because I have seen enough.

As for Putin, if he is willing, he would make a great ally.

He is not a communist, in fact hates communism.

If he is willing to pull out of Crimea, we could use a powerful ally against the world's real enemy, radical islam.

realbrown1

BrownArmy

Your link to Trump's charitable donations is literally a Google page with TRUMP'S CHARITABLE DONATIONS on it.

Next time type in TRUMP'S ACTS OF CHARITY.

The left/democrats haven't crashed those google searches yet, and you can see his many, many charitable acts.

I appreciate that you like Trump.

But you don't need to lie about his accomplishments.

Do some research, the information is out there.

You sound like TOS defending HRC.