Trump and Taxes

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS :
I'm surprised you haven't given up yet.
They would vote for Krusty the Clown if he was running as a Republican.
Enjoy his meatless and contimated burgers.
But being a wealthly business guy counts !

I have already won this argument this election cycle.

Notice the overall silence as compared to previous elections. realbrown and Newfie are the new morelucks, and they have been the only "real" diehards on this forum.

Everyone else has been silenced ( as compared to other elections) as they know, this election is over. Even moreluck isnt dumb enough to blast out her usual crap.

She knows its reruns of "that 70's show" again on election night.

For these other newbies weighing in with their support of DRUMPF, well, I dont take them serious, as I dont think they take themselves serious either.

You are correct though, they would vote for Krusty the Clown.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportello

Banned
AkojjXvApvMJcNIqd4OMBwvSFOsm17A0VQ_NqBVWC28.png

bbsam

Staff member
In every other instance, Trump has been able to be tempted into stupidly saying or doing something. With the tax returns, he wisely refuses to say or do anything. So into the void comes all the speculation and summation painting a very ugly picture of the possibilities. The truth must be incredibly damning.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Warren Buffet pays no taxes.
On Monday, Buffett said that in 2015, he reported an adjusted gross income of $11.6 million and took close to $5.5 million in total deductions. The majority of those (nearly $3.5 million) reflected allowable charitable contributions.

He went on to say that he paid nearly $1.9 million in federal income taxes last year. That gives him an effective federal income tax rate of about 16%.

Indeed, Buffett added, "I have paid federal income tax every year since 1944, when I was 13. (Though, being a slow starter, I owed only $7 in tax that year.) I have copies of all 72 of my returns and none uses a carryforward."

moreluck

golden ticket member
On Monday, Buffett said that in 2015, he reported an adjusted gross income of $11.6 million and took close to $5.5 million in total deductions. The majority of those (nearly $3.5 million) reflected allowable charitable contributions.

He went on to say that he paid nearly $1.9 million in federal income taxes last year. That gives him an effective federal income tax rate of about 16%.

Indeed, Buffett added, "I have paid federal income tax every year since 1944, when I was 13. (Though, being a slow starter, I owed only $7 in tax that year.) I have copies of all 72 of my returns and none uses a carryforward."
So what you're saying is that Buffet had accountants that weren't familiar with all the LEGAL deductions people can take....